just for a little while

"Be good, hm?" Was all Y/N told Harry along with a kiss on his sweaty forehead before leaving the bedroom. She left him lying there, tied up, with a fuck machine fucking him at a decent pace. He was left spread open, barely able to move, only being able to whine and whimper. He squeezed his eyes shut as he felt himself getting close to his peak, throwing his head back against the mattress. His hair was sticking to his forehead and the sides of his neck due to the sweat that had built up on his skin, his body only feeling more and more hot as each second passed.

He glanced down at himself and felt a twinge of humiliation inside of him before letting his head fall back down onto the bed. His toes curled and the heels of his feet dug into the mattress when his orgasm finally caught up to him, making a mess all over his stomach without any touch. He was whimpering softly the entire time, tears even prickling in his eyes because the fuck machine was still fucking him and he was all sensitive now.

"Fuck me." He gritted out, keeping his lips parted so breathless pants and moans could slip past them. He couldn't help but let out a soft sob when it nudged his sweet spot, throwing his head back once more and exposing it to the cool air of the room.

He was squirming—trying to squirm, but he knew that wouldn't do anything. He couldn't close his legs because of how Y/N tied him up, so he was helpless. All he could do was lie there and take it. He was so noisy too, so loud, surely the neighbors could hear him. But he didn't really care at all, only listening to the pants that would come out of his mouth and his heartbeat he could hear thumping in his ears.

Soon though, he could feel himself getting close again. His muscles would tense and it'd make his skin glisten in the light that would hit it. He wished he could touch himself, his hands were itching to get on his cock. But he couldn't, so he had to deal with having to come untouched over and over until Y/N came back.

And when she did come back, she enjoyed admiring the fucked out look in his eyes.

a/n: sorry for how short this is :( i'm also sorry for not updating in a little bit, i'm trying to get back into the groove of writing because i kinda suck at it rn 😭 anyway this was requested by @Queens_Angles !! thank you for requesting!!