~1~ "Cute Brunette."

Third Person:
It took a lot of effort to get Noah anyway from his work, even for one day. But somehow his friend Elias had managed to force him into the car.

"I swear to god, I'm not staying out for more than an hour tops." Noah groaned as he stared at the starry night sky.

"Dude, have a little fun, Jesus." His friend mocked him, It seemed like days since Noah had gotten out of that godforsaken office and it had been even longer since he went out anywhere.

"Where are we going anyways?" He turned his head to face his grinning friend.

"That's a surprise for me to know, and you to find out." Elias chuckled as the car slowed down outside a brightly lit building, neon signs all over the walls and a sign that said '~Club~' Noah was confused at its vagueness but he had a slight idea of what the building could be based on the kind of people walking into it, Old white men.

"No." Noah protested, refusing to get out of the car.

"Yes." Elias chuckled and grabbed his hand, pulling him up and onto the concrete sidewalk.

"I should not be seen here!" Noah continued his protests, even if Elias probably wasn't listening.

"This club's entire business is run by drunk businessmen! All you need is to get drunk and you'll fit right in."

"I'm 21 and single, not 45 in a failing marriage."

"That is a hurtful stereotype, c'mon!" As the two walked they were brought by a sea of midge age men all watching the empty stage, probably waiting for the next dancer to come out.

"What was that about a stereotype?" Noah mocked, he loved being right.

"So you'll stand out I guess, whatever! Let's just go get you a drink." In a second flat, they were at the bar and Elias had already ordered two whiskeys for them both.

Noah chugged it down, hoping to get this night over with so he can go home and get back to work, he wasn't even half done with his assignments and he already felt behind.

"Just focus on the dancer, you can finish all that work later." Elias chuckled, but before Noah could reply anything he was off with a young female dancer.

"Why do I even let him work for me.." Noah sighed with a small laugh, suddenly the lights in the club went dim and the stage lights lit up.

Every eye in the room turned to the stage and pole when a man walked out onto it.

The entire time Noah was here, he only saw women on the stage, since most of the men here were straight, the workers were 90% Women. But Noah was intrigued by the man on stage, his hair was a chocolatey brown and his eyes were the brightest blue, even though Noah who's was at least 20-25 feet away from the stage and could see them clearly.

Everyone in the room continued to stare as the brunette hop on the pole and do
his work.

Noah continued to stare, unable to peel his eyes away from the stage. He slowly sipped his drink and watched as the man do his thing.

The brunette on the pole seemed so in the zone as he danced around, like in his mind he was all alone, completely unaware of all the eyes glued onto him and his body.

But eventually, the song came to an end, and the petite brunette collected his tips, smiling and walked back off the stage.

"Noah!" Noah snapped out of his gaze and turned to his coworker and friend who was tapping his shoulder over and over again.

"You liked him didn't you?" Elias teased.

"What's it to you?" He took the last sip of his drink and gave it to the bartender to fill up again.

"Because you never like people! You're always busy working!"

"He's a stripper, it's his job to make people like him." Noah chuckled, grabbing his now-refilled glass of whiskey.

Elias rolled his eyes and walked away, probably back to dance with another woman.

He noticed the brunette talking to a group of men a few bar stools down, Noah could see his uncomfortable look underneath the smirk he was giving the group of men as they attempted to touch his thighs.

Noah watched as the brunette lightly pushed the older man's hands off his thigh, only for them to go right back to touching him.

He mouthed something Noah couldn't make out, and tried to walk away, but the men grabbed him, pushing his body to the cobble wall.

That's when Noah decided to step in and help the poor boy. So he slammed his cup down on the bar counter and walked up to the group.

"Excuse me?" All the men turned their heads to look at who dared speak to them.

Noah could see the terrified look in the boy's eyes, he looked almost shaky against the cold cobble.

"I'd appreciate it if you left him alone."

"Why should we?"

"He's my boyfriend, hands-off now," Noah growled, the men muttered something and walked away. As soon as they left Noah gestured to Elias, indicating he wanted the four men to be "taken care of."

"Boyfriend eh?" The brunette shook himself off and smirked, his confidence returning immediately.

"I didn't have to help." Noah shrugged, about to turn away, even if he didn't want to.

"Wait- I'm sorry, thank you. There's a lot of creeps here.." The man fiddled with his fingers.

"No problem love." Noah could see the face of the brunette blushing, which made him smirk.

"Can I repay you in some way?" He looked down at the hardwood ground.

"Here, buy yourself something." Noah pulled his wallet out and handed the man six 100$ bills with a smile.

"Holy shit! This is too much, I can't accept this!"

"Please, it's my treat."

"D-do you want a dance or something?? Surely you aren't just giving me 600 dollars..." The man hesitated to accept it, wondering if there was a deeper intention.

"The money is all yours. Promise me you'll keep it for yourself though alright?"

"Y-yeah, okay.. I'm Michael by the way." He stared in awe at the money, making Noah chuckle a little bit.

"Noah Carter." Michael immediately recognized that name, the name he'd seen for weeks on posters and the news.

"Call me if you ever need help." Noah smiled, writing his number on a card and giving it to the surprised boy.

"Y-yeah okay, I will." He smiled a sincere smile and walked away to go find clients.

Noah was sad to see the brunette leave, but he knew he had to get back to his work anyway. 

So he walked back to find Elias sitting at a booth, watching a lady dance.

"Elias, c'mon let's go." Noah had to practically pull him off the booth and throw him into the car.

"Didn't want a dance from that cute boy?" A clearly drunk Elias spat out once they both got into the car.

"He was busy," Noah said, singling to the driver to get them back home and staring at the night sky like he had done almost exactly an hour before.

Noah smirked to himself, remembering the way the brunette smiled at him once he knew he was safe.

"You'll probably see him again though so like whatev's man!" Elias budded in, grabbing a wine glass they had in the car and filling it up with more booze.

Noah laughed at him, maybe hoping he was right anyway..

A/N: WHATUPPPPPP I LUV YOU ALLL<3333 ANYWAYS, i hope you guys liked this AU so far! I was feeling inspired by some TV shows I watched and one thing led to another, BOOM this AU.

Let me know what ya'll think! I AM SO NERVOUS TO UPLOAD THIS LMAOOOOOO