~38~ "Would you care if I died?"

~POV: Michael~(Sorry I've been inactive! I've just been a little unmotivated, having troubles thinking of ideas and such, but here we are with a chapter! Wooooo, promise there will be some smut soon btw.)
I sat in the Noah's bedroom on the bed, him sleeping soundly beside me as Posi and I watched a movie on his big TV.

Noah's allowed to sleep back in his own bed, which is nice, I like the bigger bed.

Lily was still asleep too, it was like 7 am and neither of us could sleep so-

We were gonna go to the living room but I couldn't get out of Noah's grasp, which Posi laughed at me for.

We agreed to just watch the movie in here, Noah sleeps pretty soundly if I'm here so he shouldn't wake up.

"You know what we haven't done in a while?" Posi turned her head, looking up at me from the sofa she was sitting on.

"Hm?" I tilted my head, Noah's hands were still firmly around my waist as he laid down and I sat up.

"We haven't drank in like weeks." She took a sip of the water on the bedside table, crossing her legs.

"Congratulations?" I crooked an eyebrow confused-idly.

"This ain't an AA meeting- anyways, we should get drunk, if you're up to it." She shrugged, looking back at the TV.

I thought about it, but not very hard.

I'll admit, sounded kind of fun to just be immature for a little bit.

"Okay, sure, is there achohol here?"

"There's an entire bar! I'll show you!" And with that she grabbed my hand and pulled me out the room.

"Bloody hell..." I said, reaching the bar in Alex's mansion, there had to be like 100 bottles of vodka, wine, beer, you name it.

"Sometimes your accent becomes normal to me, so I don't even notice it. Then you say stuff like that and I remember how insanely British you are." Posi laughed, covering her mouth a little as she sat on the padded bar stool.

"You're British too!"

"But I'm part American, so I have a boring accent."

I chuckled, sitting beside her and leaning on my hands.

"Soo! Whatcha wanna drink?"

"I like vodka." I grinned, my hands in my lap.

"Right away sir." She grinned back, standing up and reaching for a bottle of vodka on the middle shelf, I always drank vodka on my breaks. It's strong, tastes a little bit bad but not bad enough to be undrinkable, and it's cool looking.

She poured the bottle into two glasses, I picked up the glass, examining the engraved label on the bottle before taking a sip.

I shut my eyes tight from the burning down my throat, it felt kind of amazing to drink again.

I think I might be an achoholic, oh god please not that aswell to add to the list of problems.

Without much thought, I shot the glass down and refilled it.

Posi watched me while she slowly sipped her own cup.

"It's been a tough week huh?" She leaned on the counter, smiling warmly.

I shrugged, leaning my head down on the counter in my arms.

"I'm just so tired."

"I know."

"Why am I tired? I haven't done anything."

"Well, stress can make a person tired, and you've had a lot of stress lately." She walked around the counter, coming to sit beside me.