~89~ "Fight."

~POV: Michael~
I sat on a small sofa in Noah's office kind of scrolling on my phone as he worked, I stood up and walked over to him, standing behind him and wrapping my arms loosely around his body, leaning down to kiss his cheek and lay my head on his shoulder. "Hi.." I mumbled. Sometimes he lets me watch him work, he always says, "As long as you're good." Whatever that means, but I always get up and bother him. He can't expect me to be in here and just stay quiet right?

"Hi baby. I'm a bit busy right now." He said without looking away from his computer, I ignored him and nuzzled my face into the side of his head, smelling his shampoo with a kiss. "Not now, be good or you'll have to leave my love." I know he added that last 'my love' so I wouldn't think he was upset, but I still huffed and stood fully up, walking back to the sofa to plop down on it. I know what you might be thinking, if I'm so bored, I should just go hang out with Posi. Great suggestion, only she's out with Lily on a date. Of course I'm not mad at her, let alone jealous, I'm just bored and unsure what to do. Noah's taking no shit today, won't even let me lay on his lap like he sometimes does. I guess today is stressful, or maybe he has a meeting soon and he doesn't really want his clients to see him cuddling with his husband, rude.

Also, it doesn't help that every time I think of that word "Husband" it makes me so unbelievably happy that I just want to attack him with kisses, but I refrain myself unfortunately. Noah sighed and leaned back in his chair, pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration as he rubbed one of his eyes. "What's wrong?" I tilted my head, leaning on the arm of the chair. "I can't find anyone to help me with this mission, I need another person or two, but Mark, Simon and Fredrick are all busy." Those names rang a bell for me, but I get déjà vu a lot, I tend to ignore it now. "What's the mission?" I asked, genuinely curious as he didn't tell me much about work.

"We just need to steal this jewel a gang is keeping." I then got an idea, that mission didn't sound that hard right? Hm. "What if.. Posi and I came? Lily and you could train us." I stood up again, feeling restless as I walked over to his desk and bent over behind him to look at his computer screen with the information of the gang we were stealing from. "No." He strongly said, he we go. "I just thought I could help, I barley do anything." I tried to reason, but he was not budging. "Keep asking and I won't let you borrow my clothes." I guess that shut me up, I didn't want to lose that, wearing his clothes makes me feel safe and comfortable. I'm honestly a bit annoyed he'd use it against me.

I nodded, "Okay.." I sat back down on the sofa and brought my knees to my chest, fidgeting with anything I could get my hands on, I picked at my scars until they were slightly bleeding, and then I suddenly snapped back to reality and pulled my hand away, feeling immediate guilt about absolutely everything. I shouldn't have suggested that, it was so fucking dumb.. I just wanted to help. "I'm sorry.." I mumbled, standing up and deciding to go back to our room. "Michael- C'mere.." He sighed, holding his arms out for me. I bit the inside of my cheek but admittedly walked over to him, he placed his hands on my waist and pulled me onto his lap, nuzzling his face in my neck.

"I'm sorry, I just don't want you to get hurt." He kissed up my neck, I backed away from him and stared into his eyes. "I want to help." I said sternly, I don't think he's taking me seriously enough. "No baby." He glared and I returned the look, "I'm not as weak as you think I am.." I played with his collar, I know he thinks I'm not strong, and I don't blame him. "I don't think you're weak." I stood off his lap and crossed my arms, "Then let me help, or let me do literally anything. I do absolutely nothing!" He stood up with me as I spoke, "You aren't helping, end of story, now leave before I say something I regret." He pointed to the door but I didn't move an inch. I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth out of anger.

"Stop threatening me for one goddamn second!" I yelled, gripping my skirt in between my fingers to keep my hands occupied because I swear I was about to punch him if he kept this up. "Don't get angry at me because I want to keep you safe." He tried to walk away, did he really think that would be the end of the conversation? I grabbed him by his shirt collar and pulled him back with all my force, "Do not walk away from me when I'm speaking to you!" I found myself practically screaming at him, he looked at me with a sour expression, maybe anger, maybe just annoyance, either way he was not having it.