~14~"Trust."

~POV: Noah~ (Requested by the one, the only @XxNoahxMichaelxX  WOOOOOOOOO Enjoy hopefully!<3)

"I know he's just using you for any emotional support you'll give him till you're milked dry, then he'll just leave you to rot. I know he's probably got some tragic backstory he refuses to tell you because he knows you'll leave him if you knew. And I know he's going to gain mental issues after a while, something stupid to get your attention. Then boom, you put your trust in him and he's gone."

Those stupid words replayed in my head till they were all I could think about.

Could he be right? I mean I know almost nothing about Michael's past and all that.

Posi probably knows something about his past right?

Maybe I'll ask her for advice, I think she's in the living room with Lily.

I leaned on the doorframe of the living room and watched as Lily and Posi jokingly fought, Posi throwing pillows at Lily and screaming something along the lines of: "YOU FUCKING CUNT, EW!"

"IT WAS A JOKE PLEEEEAAAAASSSEEEE" Lily screamed back, lying on the floor as Posi beat her with the throw pillow.

"NOT ALL JOKES NEED TO BE SAID!" Posi screeched back, holding the pillow above her head and swiftly wacking Lily in the face with it.

"AHHHHH NOAHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP!" Lily finally noticed me and tried to crawl away as Posi only continued to beat her with the pillow.

"Oh hey, Noah!" Posi noticed me next and turned her head to look at me, putting her foot on Lily's chest, just hard enough to keep her in place but not hard enough to choke her or actually hurt her.

"Hey, am I interrupting?" I chuckled at the struggling Lily on the hardwood floor.

"Oh no not at all, I'm just beating up a brat." She dropped the pillow and smiled, putting her arms in front of her politely.

"How may I help?" She chirped her happy chirp at me, waiting for me to answer.

"I was actually wondering if I could talk to you, Lily as well I guess." I chuckled slightly as Lily glared at me slightly.

"Of course! What's up?" She took her foot off Lily's chest and walked up to me.

"Uhm, well, do you know much about Michael's past or family?" Her smile dropped and she stared at the ground.

"That's not really my place to say, why do you ask?" She mumbles and looks back up into my eyes with a look I can't read.

But I know something bad must of happened.

"Something someone said to me..." I muttered.

"The guy Michael was friends with? Shawn, I think his name was. He told me about it."

"Uh yeah, he told me that Michael was just dating me to use me for praise and stuff like that." I looked to the side.

"Michael wouldn't use you dumbass." Lily chimed in, standing up from the ground and crossing her arms.

"I know, I just feel like if he trusted me he would tell me."

"I've known Michael for three years and he only just started telling me this stuff like a month ago." Posi shrugged before continuing. "He shouldn't have to tell you if he doesn't want to, it's hard to talk about stuff like that." She shook her head as if it meant something.

I bit the inside of my lip slightly, thinking to myself.

"That guy was probably just trying to break you two up, you saw how he looked at Michael." Posi tilted her head slightly, fiddling with her fingers in front of her.