~105~ "Happy Birthday."

~POV: Michael~ *SMUT*
"Noah?..." I shook Noah awake as he laid in bed, it was his birthday today and I dressed up for him, I mean, c'mon, what am I supposed to give him beside myself? I can be a good present. He grumbled something and tried to go back to sleep, I wasn't gonna let him, I stood beside our bed and placed my hand in his hair. "Daddy.. Wake up." I kissed up his neck until he finally opened his eyes and looked at me, "My god baby..." He sat up slowly, still kind of waking up and trying to wonder if he's actually still asleep or not. "Happy birthday." I placed my hands behind my back and felt a hard blush across my face.

" I placed my hands behind my back and felt a hard blush across my face

A/N: art is mine! please be respectful and don't steal<333

"Jesus Christ you're so fucking hot, come here." He grabbed my waist and pulled me on the bed, I let out a yelp with a giggle as we rolled over so he was on top of me, pinning my body to the mattress as he looked me up and down, letting out a breath to just take in what was happening. "This is the fucking best way to wake up.. God dammit.." He said in a gruff morning voice that was so fucking sexy, I tilted my head to give him room to practically attack my neck with kisses and bites, he must have forgotten where that one sweet spot I have was. But he quickly found it when he bit down on my collar bone and I let out a whimper, "Right there..." I whispered, nibbling on his ear lobe as his hands wandered along my body, they travelled to my waist and eventually my thighs, where he pulled my socks down before practically ripping my tights off.

"Such a good boy, aren't you?" I couldn't tell if he was asking me a rhetorical question or a real one, so I just nodded embarrassingly, turning my head away to look at the front door, wondering if I remembered to lock it, and then I remembered it was like 8 in the morning, no one was gonna come bother us, Pixie might scratch the door but she can't push it open. "Hey, hey, I want to see your pretty eyes." He grabbed my chin, forcing me to stare into his eyes, his hand was resting on my thigh, so close to my hard-on but just barley touching where I needed more than anything with his pinky finger. "Touch.." I knew that beg wouldn't satisfy him, but I still tried, he shook his head and sat on his knees beside me, biting up my thigh, leaving teeth marks in my soft skin.

"I think I want to savour my present, after all, you're dressed up so pretty for me." It was almost painful how slow he touched me, soft kisses and barely even bites littered all over my body and the most he had removed was my socks and tights, a tease he probably only did to make me think he was actually doing something to me. I knew he wanted me to be the one to give up, to eventually decide I'd had enough and beg properly, but just because I'm dressed up for him doesn't mean I'm that easy. "You know what I want." He laughed seductively, I could get off from just his voice probably, but I know what would he even better. I huffed and turned my head away, indicating to him I wasn't gonna beg.

Suddenly he placed his hand in my underwear and rubbed my hard-on, forcing me to let out a much needed moan and arch my back, trying to grab his hand and keep it on me, but I couldn't reach him before he completely pulled away. "No? You're not desperate at all?" He smirked, he could tell I was getting frustrated and I knew it, he grabbed the lube from our bedside table and poured it over his fingers. "Maybe I have to show you then." I stared at him in confusion until he slammed two of his fingers inside me, he grabbed my hand and pinned it above my head, leaning over to bite on the skin in the heart shaped cut out on my shirt. I let out a scream as he gave me no time to adjust and immediately started to thrust his digits in and out of me. "I think it would be a shame to not use this huh?" He gave me no chance to answer, but I expected that as he pulled the ball gag around my neck over my chin and popped the ball into my mouth once I moaned.