~68~ "Party."

~POV: Michael~
Once we got into the party, I was in straight awe of how big the mansion was.

This place had to of cost at least ten million.

That's fucking insane.

I felt eyes on me as we walked to the bar.

I didn't like the way they stared at my skirt or lips, like I was merchandise.

So I kept close to Noah, as people ran up to talk to him.

I made sure to not draw attention to myself, quietly talking to Posi as Noah did his best to wrap up conversations.

"I'm gonna go find a table with the others, wanna come? Or you gonna stay with Noah."

"I'll stay with Noah I suppose."

"Okay, be safe."

"You too."

And with that she walked away, wine glass in hand as she disappeared into the crowd with Lily, Rose and Alex.

Leaving me on my own at the bar until Noah was finally able to leave a conversation with a business partner.

"Sorry about that love. Let's go find the others." He smiled, grazing his hand across my waist again as he walked ahead.

I followed him best I could, not wanting to accidentally separate myself and get lost.

God, that sounds like a nightmare.

"Mr. Carter!" I heard a voice call out and it caught my attention. Noah stopped in his tracks and made me almost bump into him from the sudden stop.

When I recovered from my almost fall I looked up and saw a woman in her maybe mid-20's standing in front of Noah.

She was wearing a beautiful black gown, and her blonde hair was let down and curled.

"Nice to see you Angela." Noah smiled as apparently Angela, handed him a glass of whiskey she had been holding.

I stood behind Noah, my head low as to not draw attention, it didn't work.

"Who's this cutie?" The woman bent over to look me in the eyes, she was taller than me, basically the same height as Noah.

I don't like when people bend down to talk to me, it makes me feel small and inadequate.

Though I guess to her I am small and inadequate.

I met her gaze, staring into her blue eyes, they looked very similar to mine, minus one of my eyes being blind.

"This is my boyfriend Michael." Noah introduced, Angela looked me up and down before standing back up, and said "I like your outfit." As she smirked.

I nodded slowly, looking away. I had already made a judgement on her, I'm not a fan to put it lightly.

She reminds me of Kamila, maybe it was the way she bent down just like Kamila did, before she would stand back up and kick me in the face or stomach.

Or the way she called me "Cute" like Kamila did.

Either way, it sent waves of fight or flight through my body.

But I kept my composure, I didn't have much of a choice otherwise.

"I haven't seen you in years! Not since your father died eh?" She turned her attention back to Noah.

"Yep." He placed his hands in his pockets, titling his head with a slightly forced smile.

"It would be lovely to see you both again, and your crew. Feel free to stop by our base any time you like." She crossed her arms behind her back, I couldn't help but notice her heals.