~12~"Break in."

POV: Michael (MORE ANGST YESSSSS REQUESTED BY: @XxMichaelxNoahxX LUV YOU TY FOR THE REQUESTS!)
When I woke up my brain still felt fuzzy, all I remembered was the smell of Noah's cologne and being bandaged.

Why was I being bandaged?

What had happened to me?

I suddenly saw my arms, wrapped elbow to finger in bandages and tape on both arms.

I looked around the morning sunlight-lit room and noticed the redhead sleeping peacefully beside me.

Sitting up, I also noticed clothes on the end of the bed, and I looked down to see my own clothes all bloody and dirty.

"What the fuck happened to me...?" I got out of bed to be found with intense pain in my back and a throbbing headache.

I managed to walk and grab the clothes though, assuming they were for me and walked into the attached bathroom to change.

I came out to see Noah rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"You're awake!" He jumped up, immediately not seeming so tired anymore.

"Y-yeah... What happened?"

"Oh... You don't remember?.." I shook my head no and waited for an answer.

"I don't really know how to answer that... You uhm... Were kidnapped.. And when we found you you had cuts all over your arm, we had to bandage them.." I blinked, taking in all the information.

Then it all came rushing back to me, the sound of the blade on my skin, the screams, all of it..

I realized tears formed in my eyes and I fell into his arms, beginning to sob more violently.

"Shhh.... It's okay darling... I've got you.." I melted into his arms, the feeling of his button-up shirt against my wet cheeks as I nuzzled my head into his chest, trying to stop my crying, but only choking on my sobs.

"Don't hold in.. You can cry.." I let everything I could out, sobs, slight screams, everything I've been holding in for what feels like years.

Suddenly the door burst open and I wiped my tears to see Posi and Lily at the door.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!? IS HE OKAY!? WHY WAS HE SCREAMING!?" Posi ran in and cupped my cheeks, checking my face from side to side.

"Nothi-"

"DID YOU HURT MY SWEET BABY!?" She pulled me into a hug while I'm still just standing there, my cheeks wet and I'm confused.

"He wanted to cry, so I let him cry on me." Noah shrugged.

"Why were you screaming?" She turned to me, and finally, someone is acknowledging that I'm in the room and can talk.

"I don't know, I just needed to scream.." I shrugged and laid my head on her chest, I didn't care who it was right now, I just needed a hug.

She seemed surprised for a moment, but hugged back, stroking my back as a way of comfort.

"I-I just feel so angry... And upset at the same time.. For years all anyone's done is taken advantage of me.."

"I promise that won't happen anymore, you're safe with us, we'll protect you." I looked up through my eyelashes and smiled, wiping any last tears on my face.

I finally pulled away from the hug a minute or so later, just to fall right back into Noah's arms.

"Hey! Don't I get a hug?" Lily pouted beside me and Noah, crossing her arms.

"No... I don't like hugging you." She made a dramatic gasp and turned her head, continuing to pout like a toddler.

"It's okay Lily, I'll hug you." Posi chuckled, holding her arms out so Lily could jump into them.