~109~ "Card Games."

~POV: Michael~ (Smut)
Everyone sat down in a circle in the living room, it was almost 9pm and Posi randomly called everyone out to the living room to play a drinking game because she couldn't sleep. Noah and I were about to head to sleep when she called us, so I was just in shorts and Noah's shirt, while he was just wearing sweatpants. The others were also in pyjamas, Lily was basically just in a bra and shorts. "Okay, so basically I got this adult card game at the mall the other day, and I just remembered it, so y'all down to drink?" She tossed the pack of cards to me as I examined them, apparently they were all dirty questions, I'm down. She gave everyone a glass (even Noah, who we somehow convinced to drink with us) before she sat down beside Lily.

I gave Posi back the cards, I'm not gonna be the one to read these out, "Basically we go in a circle and one person takes a card at a time, the card gives you two options and you have to pick one, got it?" Posi explained the rules to us and we all nodded, we all filled our glasses with the vodka she got. Posi offered to go first so she grabbed a card from the deck and read it out. "Give the most attractive player a kiss or take two shots." She immediately grabbed Lily's face and pressed her lips against hers for a quick kiss, "That's basically how you play, Lily next." She smiled, Lily's face was still a bright red colour but she cleared her throat and picked up the next card.

"Name something sexual you haven't done, and everyone who has done that drinks." She said as she thought for a second, "Been tied down." She leaned back on her hands, I took a sip to no body's surprise, what caught my attention was Rose shamefully taking a drink. We all stared at her in almost shock, okay- my therapist likes to be tied down. Before we got a chance to say anything Rose grabbed another card to change the subject. "The person showing the most skin gets to give away five sips." We all looked at Lily, knowing she was definitely showing the most skin, she smirked and placed her hand on her chest with pride. "I'm giving them all to Noah." She gestured to Noah sitting beside me, who rolled his eyes but did as she said, slowly sipping the cup five times until it was half empty.

Alex picked up the next card, and her face instantly turned a hard blush colour, "I- uh- players who have sent a nude take three sips." Her and I both took three sips almost in sync, I could feel the alcohol taking effect on me, but I was only tipsy I think. "My turnn." I reached forward, careful not to spill my drink and grabbed a card. "Sit on someone's lap for a round or quit playing." The card said, I dropped the card and sat down on Noah's lap, leaning my back against his chest and taking another sip of my drink just because. I handed a card to Noah since I was in the way of him grabbing it himself, "Biggest turn on." He read from the card and then looked down at me, "Michael." He said, I felt my face feel warm, and I just knew I probably looked like a blushing idiot.

We played for a long time, to the point where I noticed Noah's behaviour changing, even if I was drunk I could tell he was being more touchy, his hand was constantly on my inner thigh, he'd suddenly bite down on my neck, he'd kiss me and try to make out every time. I was at the point of barely being able to stand though, everyone was starting to get tired, Posi was basically asleep, but I had a shit ton of energy. I grabbed Noah's face and pulled him down to meet mine, "-want you.. Let's go somewhere private." I smirked, standing up and grabbing his hand, everyone was too drunk to notice us leaving when I dragged Noah to a hallway bathroom that connected to our room. I sat up on the counter and pulled his pelvis against mine. "I want you inside me." I practically moaned when he ripped my shorts off, "You're my slut aren't you?" He whispered in my ear, grabbing my hair and forcing my head close to him, I think he gets rougher when he's drunk, I don't care, I'm basically already whimpering from just this.

"Your slut- only yours.." I shrunk under his lustful gaze as he dropped his pants and forced me to my feet, bending me over on the counter in front of the mirror and forcing me to look up, staring at us in the mirror. "Watch yourself, I want you to see the whore-like expressions you make for me." He wasted no time to prod his hard cock at my entrance, before he thrusted inside me, forcing a pornograpthic type moan to fall from my lips. I kept my eyes open half-lidded because that was the most I could do when he was pounding into me, barely giving me any time to adjust to his size, but soon the slight pain went away and I could feel his length teasing at my prostate. "Ple-please- harder- fuck!" I could feel the sweat starting to pour down my forehead as he held my waist to keep me still, he did as I asked, biting down on my collarbone as he finally hit that spot I had been craving.