~98~ "Finally."

(SMUT WARNINGS: TOYS, SLIGHT BONDAGE, SLIGHT COCKWARMING.)

~POV: Michael~

What was the longest week of my life you asked? This one. Definitely this one. I've had some long weeks, ones where I wanted to quit my job and spend all day with my cat alone, but even that week didn't seem this boring. Call me whatever you want, a slut or whore, whatever, but I've gotten very used to the lifestyle of Noah and I making out like everyday, he hasn't even kissed me since Monday, it's Saturday now, he does still show me affection, I think I'd cry if he didn't show me affection for a week. He lets me sleep on his lap and he carries me around because he has too, I'm getting better at walking but it's still a bit hard.

Yes I'm desperate, yes I'm annoying, and yes, I am aware I'm spoiled, I mean, hey, he's the one who spoiled me in the first place I guess. Anyways, here I sit in Noah's office, trying to get him to budge on a day early. "But it's only a day.. I miss you." I stood by his desk, climbing onto his lap and ignoring the slight pain I felt. "Nope, I said a week, maybe even more since you're still in pain." I sighed and laid my head on his shoulder, gripping his shirt and being silently annoyed.

Fine, if he won't get me off, I'll get myself off. I wrapped my arms loosely around his back and started slowly grinding against his thigh to create friction against my growing hard-on. I bit down on Noah's neck subconsciously as I became close to climax. Suddenly he grabbed my hips and kept me still, "Don't you fucking dare." He whispered in my ear and I jumped, stopping immediately. "I'm sorry- I'm sorry-" I tried to climb off of him but he didn't let me, grabbing my face and standing up to sit me down on his desk. "You just can't stop breaking rules can you?" He glared at me, pinning my hands down, my lip trembled in slight fear as I avoided his gaze.

"Hey, hey, you know I'd never hurt you. But you need to be punished." He cupped my face and kissed my forehead, a small sense of softness before that all went away for awhile. "What's your safe word?" He kept up that soft tone, massaging my scalp lightly and staring into my eyes. "I don't need one, if I tell you to stop, do it." I melted into his touch, getting comfortable just as he pulled away. He pressed our lips together and picked me up before I could say anything against it. "Noah! Don't drop me!" I screeched, holding onto his shoulders for dead life and wrapping my legs around his waist. Once we got to our bedroom he gently threw me down on the bed, I knew he'd be slightly more gentle on me since I was hurt but that doesn't mean I wasn't in for a long night.

"I'm being nice to you by waving a day earlier you know." He unbuttoned his shirt, I sat up and tilting my head, "Thank you.. Master." I didn't mean for that nickname to slip out, but it caught his attention, he looked over at me with heightened eyebrows. "Oh? Is it 'master' now?" His shirt fell down his shoulders and I held my arms out, he tossed it to me knowing I liked to smell it. "Maybe.." I teased, bringing the shirt up to my face and letting the smell of his strong cologne fill my nose. "Lay down." He commanded and I followed as he said, laying down on my back and bending my knees. He walked up to me with a box from our closet and picked up my leg to rest it on his shoulder, biting hard down on my thigh. "Keep your legs open, I won't tell you again."

He opened the box and present it to me, "What do you want to play with hm?" I looked inside the box, seeing an array of rope, plugs, vibrators, cock-rings, you name it. I looked at him with an innocent face, "Do you want me to choose for you?" I nodded, he chuckled and looked around inside the box until he pulled out only one item, a cock-ring, dammit. He must have saw my pout because he swiftly pulled my shorts off and teased his hand around my hardening member. "Don't look so sad, be good and you'll get to cum tonight. Besides, I want to ruin you myself." He slipped the ring down my length, I squirmed at it's uncomfortable feeling and glared at him.