~16~ "Surprise visit."

~POV: Noah~ (Requested by: XxMichaelxNoahxX ) *NEW AND (maybe not that much) IMPROVED CHAPTER BC THAT OTHER ONE GOT DELETED :((((*
"DO YOU EVER SHUT UP?!" A flustered and red-faced Michael screeched throughout our bedroom.

"Nah, not really. Shortie." I shrugged, my hands behind my back, leaning down to his level a bit.

"YOU SUCK!" He pointed as if that meant anything.

"If you insist." I tilted my head, a grin forming on my face from knowing what was about to come next.

"FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!" He shouted, a tiny bit of red still on his cheeks.

"Noah?" I looked over to see Lily standing in the doorway.

"Hm?" I tilted my head over at her, and Michael did the same.

"You have a visitor." And with that she walked away, I was left in a slight shock, one: I didn't expect a visitor. And two: Lily was calm, maybe it was serious?

I walked to the front door, Michael closely behind me as I cautiously turned the knob and swung the door open to be met with two brown eyes staring up at me.

"Mum?"

~POV: Michael~
I watched closely as Noah greeted the woman inside, was this his mum?

"Oh, this is Michael, a good friend of mine." He smiled and I awkwardly smiled back, confused on why I was suddenly "a good friend." Do good friends fuck each other?

Seems plausible.

"Come in, I'll get you some tea in a sec."

"Thanks, dear!" She shot me a look before I followed Noah upstairs, not a bad look, not a good look, just a look.

Just a look of acknowledgment like, "Yep, you're in the room." I returned, not sure what to think about her.

She's Noah's mum, what kind of boyfrie- ah, sorry, "good friend," am I if don't like his mum? Or if she doesn't like me?

"What's with the "good friend?"" I finally asked once we reached our room again, not wanting to ask before and like accidentally out him to his mum or something, maybe that's what's going on?

"Oh, sorry bout that Love, I just wanted it to be a surprise." He kissed the top of my head, I let it happen.

"Alright!" I put my cheery voice back on even if I was tired, wanting to show I support him.

We go back downstairs moments after to have a cup of tea and biscuits, I don't take any, I don't want to seem like a slob in front of her.

I only drank the tea for social reasons, it'd look odd if everyone else had tea and I was just sitting there.

Nonetheless, she kept shooting me looks, but not just acknowledging me anymore, it went from a "yeah, I see you're in the room." To an "I fucking wish ill upon you." Surprisingly quickly.

I didn't want to be around her anymore, I felt like I was suffocating, if I breathed too loudly or deeply she probably would have gotten annoyed.

So I left, without another word hoping they wouldn't really notice since they were deep in conversation about the woman's life.

"Heyyy, welcome." Posi held her arms out as I reached the kitchen, which was kind of tucked away from the breakfast room.

"Heyyy." I chuckled, accepting her hug, a Posi hug is always good.

"You seem stressed." She said in a slightly worried tone once I had pulled away from the hug.

"Noah's mother is here."