~54~ "Anxious talking."

~POV: Noah~
"Hi baby." I smiled, letting Michael sit back on my lap, holding his waist from behind.

"Hi." He turned his head and kissed my lips, nuzzling me slightly.

"I need to talk to you when we go back in okay?" I pushed some hair out of his face, pinning it behind his ear so I could see his beautiful eyes.

"Okay...?" He smiled confused-idly, tilting his head like a confused puppy, cute.

About an hour later we packed up and headed inside, I made sure to grab a sandwich for Michael to eat once we get to our room.

Everyone basically ran back to do their own things, I could tell Michael was anxious to know what I wanted to talk about, so I put the sandwich for him on a plate and brought it to our room, letting him get comfortable beside me on the bed before I begun to tell him about the party.

He brought his knees to his chest and stared at the plate, "You okay baby?" I kissed the top of his head.

"Sorry, I'm anxious, what did you wanna talk about? Did I do something wrong? Are you okay? Are you mad at me?" He sat up on his knees and grabbed my face and turned me to face him, narrowing his eyes as he tried to read my expression.

"I'm not mad at you hun, I'm never mad at you."

"Then what is it?"

"So there's this sort of party that all the gangs in the country are forced to go to, and their families, or spouse, that means I have to bring you."

A look of panic glazed over his eyes, he looked down, hiding his face.

"I don't wanna go. I'm not going. No, What if someone hurts me?" He shook his head back and forth violently, resting his hand on his forehead.

I immediately pulled him onto my lap, knowing that was where he usually felt safest.

"No one will hurt you, no weapons are allowed and everybody has to remain civil, also we won't leave your side the entire time." I reassured, kissing him softly, he pulled away and shook his head.

"No. No. No. No. I refuse to go to a party associated with the people that raped and abused me!" He shouted, gesturing to himself.

I understood why, but I didn't really know what to do about it.

"I don't like going, but I need to if I want the gang to stay respected."

"So you being respected is more important then me?" He scoffed, climbing off me and standing up and glaring hard at me.

"Of course not, but-" I began, following him up, he crossed his arms. I fucked up.

"I was RAPED Noah! I'm not going to a fucking party and pretend to be civil with anybody associated with that! And unfortunately that's apparently every fucking person there!" He suddenly slapped me across the face, pushing me back and furrowing his eye brows at me, small tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I am so sorry, I promise I am. But I really don't know what to do Michael."

"Here's a fucking idea, listen to your boyfriend and don't force him to a party!"

"I wouldn't go if I didn't have to, it's more dangerous not to go."

"Honestly, fine, force me where ever, but don't you dare think I'm not still fucking pissed at you."

"I know." I nodded, crossing my arms softly. He had every right to be pissed at me, and I'm not gonna fight that.

He mumbled something under his breath and walked out the door, slamming it behind him.

I stood in the slightly dark room, looking back at the uneaten sandwich still on the plate.

I sighed softly, a pit of guilt resting in my chest.