~36~ "Bruise"

~POV: Michael~ (Thank you @That_one_gay_ass_kid for the idea! <3)
I sat in the backseat of the car, laying my head on Noah's shoulder and closing my eyes, tired from all the meds.

Posi, Noah, Lily and I are all going to the mall since Noah's allowed out now, he has less chance of fainting.

"Are you asleep?" He placed his hand on my thigh rubbing a little.

"No..." I mumbled, holding his hand and feeling how warm it was against my cold skin.

He chuckled softly, kissing the top of my head.

"We're here!" Posi said in a singy-songy voice, making me lift my head and stretch my arms outward a little.

Noah laughed a little at my stretching and hopped out of the car, helping me out of the car next as we waited for the others to do the same.

"I love the mallllll." Posi giggled, reaching out her arms to the entrance.

"We were at the mall in our city like a few days ago." I crossed my arms, sighing a little with a laugh.

"But I didn't buy anything, so it doesn't count. And this one is bigger!"

"Exactly, so nobody get lost okay?" Lily and Noah walked ahead as we all started to walk to the entrance.

"Fineee." I huffed, looking at Posi as she stared at Lily.

We walked into the mall, seeing hundreds of people walking around.

"Jesus Christ..." I mumbled, I've never been in like any building this big, my poor ass could never.

Suddenly Posi grabbed my hand and pulled me into a store, Lily and Noah following just so the group doesn't get split up.

"Posiii! You're going too fast!" I whined, trying my best to keep up with her despite almost falling over my own feet multiple times.

Finally, she let go inside a clothing store, almost making me fall.

Noah came up behind me, holding my shoulders to steady me.

"Ugggh that made me so dizzy." I lifted my head back, laughing.

"Careful love." He let me go, patting my back slightly before walking off, leaving me to my own devices to shop.

I smiled, liking that he lets me do what I want.

I started to look through the clothes, I love clothes, even if I end up wearing Noah's all the time.

But I was a poor stripper so I used to be really good at finding clothes and heels for sale.

"Michael?" A masculine voice behind me made me jump and turn around.

What I saw was a man with brown eyes and brunette hair staring down at me.

"Sorry, who are you?" I knew who he was, I just really didn't want to talk to him.

Liam Hunt, some guy I used to date..

He was an asshole, he cheated on me because he would try to get me to do things with him when I told him no, pretty much every time.

Posi hated him too, I was stuck to him for a long time because I didn't want to be alone, I didn't really feel safe alone at that time.

He made me fall into a depression, so I got clingy in fear of hurting myself.

"Liam, we used to date." He scoffed a little.

I nodded slowly, kind of backing away.

"I missed you." He stepped towards me.

"I have a boyfriend." I stepped back, glaring.

"Don't be stubborn, baby." He pinned me to the wall, leaning down to my face.

"I will punch you." I pushed him back aggressively, running past him.

He grabbed my arm hard, I yelped slightly.

"Fuck off." I attempted to pull away, but he grabbed harder.

Jesus Christ! That hurts so badly!

Suddenly the man was pulled away and I quickly brought my hand back, rubbing the probably bruised spot.

"Who the fuck do you think you are!?" Liam yelled back, I looked over to see Noah standing in front of me, his hand holding my bruised spot lightly to not hurt it.

"I don't think that really matters, why the fuck are you hurting him?" He said in a low growl.

"Whatever..." Liam rolled his eyes, walking out of the store after quickly looking at me with a smirk.

Shivers were sent down my spine as I shut my eyes tight.

"Are you okay love?" Noah pulled me close to his chest, hugging me softly.

I nodded, my eyes watering a little.

My arm started to burn as I looked down to see my wrist turning purple in spots.

"Shit... We'll put ice on it when we get home okay? I'd prefer if you stayed closer to me just in case now okay?" Noah looked down at the bruise, tapping it slightly before quickly taking his hand away when I flinched.

"C'mon, let's go find Posi and Lily." I nodded, grabbing his hand as he led me out of the store where Posi and Lily stood, leaning against the wall.

"Found him?" Lily asked before seeing me hidden behind Noah.

"You okay?" Posi walked up to me, her eyes widening when she saw my wrist.

"I ran into Liam..." I mumbled, looking down at the purple spots.

"Oh fuck.. Are you okay? Did he touch you?" She looked me up and down, checking if I was okay.

"He grabbed my wrist really hard, it hurts." I let her hold my hand, seeing the spots and bruises.

"Oh god... Let's get you home." She grabbed her purse that Lily was holding for her and walked to find the entrance, Lily followed her, and I walked closely behind Noah as he walked.

"Did you know him?" Noah asked, holding my hand and rubbing my skin softly.

"I used to date him, he cheated on me." I looked ahead of me, walking out the front entrance and seeing it was sunset already.

I started to walk ahead of him, going to the car, when Noah lightly grabbed my hand and stopped me.

I looked behind me, confused about what he needed.

"Hey, I love you so much okay?" He smiled, and I smiled back, walking up to him and bringing his face down, kissing his lips.

I stayed quiet for a minute after the kiss, staring into his blue eyes.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." He laughed, kissing my cheek and walking ahead to the car.

My face felt red and hot from the embarrassment as I quickly followed him.

Once we arrived home Noah basically immediately lead me to Rose's office. 

When we both walked in Rose was sitting in her desk.

"Oh, Noah and Michael! How was the mall?" Rose smiled, she was signing a stack of documents, probably shipments on my pills since her stock still hasn't arrived.

"Something happened, and uhm- Michael's wrist is really bruised, do you have any ice?" Noah lifted my hand up a little, showing Rose the purple colour.

"Oh gosh, yes I do. Michael, follow me." She gestured for me to follow her into a smaller side room, closing the door behind her.

She stepped up onto a step stool to reach a mini fridge on the shelf, opened it and grabbed an ice pack from inside before stepping back down.

"I hate to ask but for your safety, did Noah do this to you?" She placed the cold pack on my skin, causing the sudden feeling to send shivers down my spine.

"No," I said firmly before continuing, "No, I was shopping in a store and I ran into an ex, he started trying to get- uh- close to me, and when I pushed him away he grabbed my wrist, really hard." She pulled her hand away, indicating I should hold the pack down now.

"I see... Keep that on for about an hour, the pain should go down. And after an hour if it still stings take an Advil, I'm sure there's some in Noah's hospital room." She smiled, and I nodded, walking back out to where Noah sat in one of the chairs, tapping his foot.

"Okay, if it doesn't go away after about two weeks, or if it gets bigger come see me." She sat back down in her office chair, causing the chair to spin a little.

"Don't forget you have therapy tomorrow also."

"Thank you, Rose." I smiled before leaving the room, Noah closing the door behind me and following.

"Are you alright?"

Why does that sentence always make me feel weird? I feel like I get asked it too much.

"Yeah, I'm good." I shrugged, walking into the hospital room and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"How much longer do you have to sleep in here? I miss the bigger bed."

"I think only a day or two."

"Okay." I nodded, watching as he lay down in the bed before I laid down beside him, resting my hand on his chest, feeling the bandages underneath his shirt.

I knew I couldn't fall asleep because I had to keep the ice pack on, but I enjoyed laying there, both of us staring off into our thoughts or talking in a whisper even though we had no reason to.

I accidentally fell asleep once or twice, until Noah woke me up to remind me I have to take the ice pack off, so I do, before fully falling asleep, feeling my hand go up and down on Noah's chest as he calmly breathes.