~65~ "Box."

~POV: Noah~ (Requested by: @XxMichaelxNoahxX tysm!! :D)
Post still doesn't know I'm planning to propose to Michael.

Yeah I know I should tell her, hell, I practically need a blessing from her. She probably deserves to know anyway.

I had I meeting with the others soon, but not for another twenty minutes or so. I set it ahead since I knew Michael would want to lay with me for a while after we wake up, he always likes to do that in the mornings and gets upset if I have to leave right away, don't even get me started on if I left before he woke up, pretty sure he would murder me.

With a small sigh, I stood up out of my office chair and opened the door, closing it behind me and walking down the hall to Posi's room.

I raised my fist and knocked softly on the door, knowing it was only noon, so there was a chance she was sleeping, then again, she has a baby so I doubt she gets much sleep honestly.

Some shuffling was heard behind the door before it opened, revealing Posi standing there in her pyjamas, makeup half done and her hair let down.

"Uh, hello." I awkwardly waved before resting my hands behind my back, looking slightly past her into the room and seeing Maisie playing with a book on the floor.

"Hey Noah, how can I help ya?" She tilted her head, one hand resting on the door, the other on her hip.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked, she looked me up and down confused-ally.

"Uhm, yeah- yeah come in." She gestured inside her room, moving to the side of the door so I could move past her.

Maisie looked up at me, I think this is the first time she's seen me, and I smiled down at her.

I've always liked kids, I was basically a parent to my sister since my father could never give a shit.

"Whatcha need? I gotta finish my makeup, don't know if you noticed but it looks like shit." She chuckled, bending down and picking up Maisie before sitting down at her vanity.

Maisie snuggled against Posi's chest, "Mama..." She mumbled, "I know, just one minute sweetheart." Posi responded, petting her daughter's hair.

"Sorry, what were you saying?" She looked up from Maisie, smiling at me.

"I'm proposing to Michael."

"Holy-" She began, before realizing she had her daughter in her lap, "When?" She said in a whisper,  keeping her composure.

"After the party, so in about a week and a half, on his birthday."

"Oh, shi- crap, it's his birthday soon? How far behind am I?"

"I actually found out when his birthday was from you." I laughed, she had told me about two months ago and luckily I wrote it down.

"Yeah, he doesn't really care for his birthday, his parents never did anything for birthdays so he mostly ignores them. Are you actually proposing? That's insane man."

"Yep, I already got a ring, so hopefully he agrees..."

"You're joking, I'd be a little more confident dude, he's literally obsessed with you, you guys met and then started dating a week later, I'd say you're both pretty eager."

"Michael's eager about most things."

"Yeah I know, these walls are thin."

I was gonna call her out, but I honestly couldn't help laughing softly.

"Well, you have the best friend blessing, I've gotta get Maisie to sleep now though." She smiled, holding Maisie up against her side, standing and looking down at me.