~99~ "Crying."

~POV: Michael~

"Oh my god! What the fuck!?" I was in a half state of panic when I saw how fucked up Noah's back was with scratches once he took his shirt off. I jumped out of bed, falling to the floor for a quick second, oh yeah, I'm completely useless. Still, I brought my self back to my feet and struggled to walk over to Noah by our closet. "Did I do that...?" I felt guilt wash over me, maybe it's the new meds because Rose said they'd made me really emotional but I really felt like crying. "Yeah, it's fine, it doesn't hurt." He said coldly, I covered my mouth with one of my hands and felt tears prick in my eyes, fuck, I thought I could control them. I placed my hand on his back, touching one of the scratches in almost fascinated that I was able to do that with my anxiety short nails.

"Jesus fuck- Just- don't touch it, alright?" He snapped and grabbed my wrist, pulling my hand away from him completely. "I-oh, I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean too, I shouldn't have-" I began to ramble about how sorry I was, the guilty and anxious feeling mixed with some strange third one just overwhelmed me into repeatedly talking. What made it worse is full on tears were streaming down my face now, I covered my mouth but that didn't work very well to hide the fact I was crying. "Fucks sake Michael.. Just- deal with it yourself this time." That reaction caught me off guard, usually he comforts me or literally anything, but this time he slammed the door and left me alone to cry. "Wait- I-I'm sorry-!" I tried to wipe my tears and go after him but I just fell straight to my knees. "Damnit-damnit-damnit!" I grabbed the closest thing I could, a book, and threw it at the door in some mix of emotions, maybe rage, probably sadness, withdrawal and fucking pills.

You pop pills more than an addict, aren't they supposed to be helping?

I don't know! All I feel is worse and now even my husband is sick of me!

Don't they all get like that eventually? Most people can't stand you enough for longer than a night, how much longer do you think you have with him? It's already been a year or so.

I couldn't stop the tears from flowing down my face and now I couldn't control my breath, it was quickening and I placed my hand on my chest to find I was my heart was beating like a goddamn rabbit. The door peeked open and I shot my eyes up at it, seeing Posi staring down at me. "Hey Michael..." She closed the door behind her, I held my breath in hopes to slow it out, it only made my body panic more. She kneeled down beside me and rubbed my back. "I can't- I can't do this-" I let my head fall onto her chest, "What happened? Where's Noah?" She laid her head on top of me, I took a short breath.

~POV: Posi~
Michael hasn't had a panic attack this bad in months, at least that I know of. He's been doing so well. "Noah hates me- I made him hate me and he snapped at me-."He gripped onto my shirt so hard, I noticed the bottle of pills by his bedside table and realized his pills might be making him react stronger than he usually would. "I can't promise you much but I know for a fact that's not true. Everyone snaps sometimes, it doesn't mean we're actually mad, it's usually because we're on a lack of sleep, or like you, you're on new pills, you've probably snapped at people too right?" I felt him slowly nod, his heartbeat was almost back to normal, or at least lest rabbit like.

"Maybe get a bit of rest, I'll talk to Noah later okay?" I helped him up to his feet to bring him to the bed, he crawled under the covers and I sat on the edge of the bed playing with his hair. "Do you remember that time when you first got Pixie and I came over?" I thought of the first story that came to mind that might calm him down, I think he often gets in this frame of mind where his brain just blocks out every happy memory so he can only remember the worst, and yeah, maybe there is a lot of the worst, but the good stories help a lot, even if there isn't many of them, whenever we were together it was a good story. "You almost dropped her.." He softly chuckled from under the comforter, I pulled the blanket down to see his face, I laughed with him. "Yeah, maybe I didd.. In my defence she was a slippery kitten, like a ferret." I rolled my eyes, which earned a smile from him, "I think you still need to apologize to her, she might have gotten brain damage." He snickered, rolling over to get more comfortable to sleep. "Alright, alright, I'll go tell her. Go to sleep."

I hopped off the bed, he mumbled the smallest, "Thank you..." From the comforter, and I couldn't help smiling to myself, I opened the door to let Pixie inside his room, "Oh, my apologies your highness." I teased over the way Pixie pranced and waltz into his room like she fricken owned the place, who am I kidding? She probably did. I closed the door behind me and went to find Noah in his office, he stood there leaning against one of the walls sipping down a bottle of bourbon.

I took a deep breath as he noticed me, waiting for me to speak first. "What the hell did you do to him to make him think you hate him?!" I slammed the door behind me, he looked me up at down, sighing as he took another sip of the alcohol. "I didn't do anything, he's just emotional right now.." I walked up to him and grabbed the bourbon bottle away from him. "So?! I'm still the one who had to calm him down from a god damn panic attack! If I didn't come see if he was okay he probably would have-" I cut myself off, I didn't want to say it. "Just- I thought I could trust you to keep him safe." I walked out and closed the door behind me, walking down the stairs, I really need Lily cuddles right now.

~POV: Noah~
I took a deep breath and ran my hand through my hair, fuck she's right, I probably shouldn't have gotten upset with him. It's not his fault he's emotional and I was just making it worse. I don't know why I was suddenly so annoyed, usually I'm fine to comfort him, I like to comfort him. God I'm an asshole, why the hell is he still here?

~POV: Michael~
I couldn't sleep, I just laid in bed zoning out at the wall trying not to cry again because I knew if I did I wouldn't be able to stop for a long time. Pixie kind of helped, she nuzzled into my back to try to get me to turn around and pay attention to her. I heard the door open and close but I didn't bother to look, I kind of just assumed it was Posi. "Baby?" Noah's voice caught me off guard, I hid my head in the pillows and comforter, facing away from him as he sat down in the edge of the bed. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gotten upset with you, I know it's not your fault you're emotional lately." He rubbed my back softly, "You smell like alcohol.." I grumbled, I wasn't sure if he was actually sorry or just tipsy.

"I'm not drunk I promise. I am sorry, I love you more than anything or anyone and I shouldn't have left you alone." I slowly sat up and looked at him, he cupped my face, wiping away my drying tears before I crawled over to lay my head on his chest and hug him. "It's okay.. I know I'm annoying lately. I'll be okay soon once I'm fully moved to all the new pills." I mumbled, laying my head in the crook of his neck, he kissed lightly around my healing hickey. "You're not at fault here at all, I know you're doing your best, and your best is more than enough." He pulled me onto his lap and grazed his hands along my thighs, the bites he placed there were slowly starting to heal already. "Mine.." I whispered, wrapping my arms around him and hugging him closely. "I'm forever yours." We rolled over in my fit of giggles as he tickled me.

"Noaaaah!" I tried to push him off me unsuccessfully, he attacked me with kisses all over my face, being careful where he laid on me so he didn't hurt my wound. "I'm sorry I scratched your back, are you sure it doesn't hurt?" I cupped his face, kissing the tip of his nose. He shook his head, "You chew your nails when your board, they're barley sharp." He rolled his eyes, I shot him an unimpressed look, "I broke out of handcuffs last night, I'm strong." I said proudly, rolling us over so I was sitting on his lap, "Yes you are." He grabbed my hand, interlocking our fingers and kissing my hand. "Soo... Can I keep going on missions?..." I asked carefully, not wanting another fight to start, I don't wanna cry anymore.

"I don't want to fight with you, can we talk about it another time?" Oh. I think that means he doesn't want me too anymore. Still, I get that he didn't want to fight, so I nodded and laid my head down on his chest. He played with my hair, "I wish I could walk, I hate being stuck in this room." I mumbled, I miss going outside with Posi for picnics and stuff. He didn't respond, just continued to pet my hair. "I love you." He finally said, I chuckled, "I love you too."

A/N: CAN YOU BELIEVE WE'RE ALMOST AT A HUNDRED??? AHH IS THERE ANYTGING SPEICAL I SHOULD BE DOING FOR THE 100TH CHAPTER??

Ideas —————->