~107~ "Nevermind."

~POV: Noah~
"You wouldn't touch me if I said no, right?" Michael stared into my eyes, fidgeting with the bowl of fruit in front of him as he realized what he said and looked back down. "S-sorry, that's stupid, sorry." He tried to get up out of bed but I grabbed his waist and pulled him back, "You know I would never. Did I do something wrong? Are you upset with me?" I lightly rubbed his waist/stomach with my hands while I laid my head on his shoulder. "I dunno, I was just thinking about my old boyfriends." He mumbled, "I'm not upset with you, I'm mad at myself I guess." He attempted to get out of my arms, but I kept him sitting on my lap, I knew he was just trying to avoid talking about this. "Hey, talk to me my love." I turned his chin with my hand and leaned my forehead against his.

"I don't know, I'm just tired and I started thinking about random things. My head really hurts..." I kissed up his neck and took a deep breath, "Let's get you an Advil.." I picked him up bridal style swiftly and placed him on the bathroom counted, I grabbed an Advil bottle and opened it, pouring out a pill before handing it to him. He swallowed it and hugged me, laying his head on my shoulder and nuzzling his face into me. "Good boy." I kissed the top of his head just as we heard the sound of our bedroom door opening to see Rose standing by our bed, a med kit in hand. "Hey- sorry to disturb, Lily told me Michael was sick." She took a step and I backed away from Michael, letting her come into the bathroom to see him.

"What's going on?" She asked, feeling Michael's forehead, "Just don't feel good.." He mumbled vaguely, so I continued to answer for him, "He told me he was throwing up since 5 this morning, and I just gave him an Advil for his head, he's kind of stuffed up too." I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall, she nodded, "It's probably just a stomach bug, rest and do you mind if I look at your stitches? It might be time to remove them." Rose opened her med kit as Michael agreed to let her take a look, she lifted up his shirt to reveal his stomach before she peeled off the bandages covering his stitches. "Does it hurt when I touch here?" She asked, lightly placing her hand around the wound where his skin was sort of red, he shook his head. "How about here?" She moved her hand a bit closer, near the stitches but not yet touching as she applied slightly more pressure.

"A little.." Michael said in a weak voice, barely audible to me, but that tone changed when she touched directly on his stitches and he quickly hit her hand away, uttering curses under his breath as he held his stomach. "Yeah it's time to take them out, they're about to get infected which in this case means they've been in for too long already." Rose washed her hands in the bathroom sink, looking at Michael briefly while she talked. "Do you remember this pill? From when you broke your stitches last time? It basically just makes you loopy." She smiled, grabbing the bottle of pills and giving Michael one to take, he looked at it briefly before popping it in his mouth to swallow.

I watched as minutes later once the pill was taking effect she began to undo his stitches slowly one by one until she was completely finished and she applied a bit of polysporn on his scar to help it heal a bit better. "Noooaaaaah.." Michael held his arms out for me once Rose backed up, yep, he was definitely drugged, I chuckled and walked up to him, letting his head loll onto my shoulder as he gripped his fingers into my shirt and giggled. "That should go away in like half an hour more or less." She smiled before grabbing her med kit and showing herself out of our room. "Look at me." He grabbed my face, forcing me to stare into his cloudy eyes, "Yes my love?" I snickered, leaning my forehead against his and closing my eyes, I hadn't realized I was actually really tired, I could fall asleep then and there.

He was quiet for a bit, like he was attempting to say something but couldn't, but eventually all he could get out was a small, "Never mind.." From his lips.
I was too tired to investigate and he was too loopy to give me a straight answer, so I calmly picked him up and carried him to bed, crawling in beside him where we silently cuddled one another until we fell completely asleep.

A/N: Sorry it's so short!! 😭😭 I just wanted to get a chapter out!

Btw! Thank you so so so much @LiamChan3 for this amazing fanart of my OC! I'm absolutely obsessed

I would also like to give them a shoutout for this amazing drawing of Lily!

She would approve <33