~80~ "Game."

~POV: Noah~ (*Smut will be in this chapter*)
Michael fell asleep just past 11:30, he ended up finishing almost all of the piece of pizza I gave him and as soon as the movie he was watching was over, he cuddled into the side of my arm and fell asleep. I was still sitting up scrolling on my phone, making sure my brightness was all the way down so I didn't wake him with the blue light.

A notification dinged and I quickly turned off my ringer, I always forget when it's on. I opened the notification to see a text from Lia, the first text I've gotten from her in five years.

Lia
u better show me around this town tmr!!! It looks so pretty from what I've seen

I chuckled quietly, hearing Michael whine and reposition slightly at the feeling of my chest moving up and down suddenly with the laugh.

Me
Alr lol, go to sleep now

Lia
U first 🖕

Me
damn so hostile for the first texting convo in five years

Lia
I sometimes text hostile, just imagine dad if he ever learned how to text

Me
oh god please no

Lia
I will be less hostile with u tho I promise 🫶🫶

Me
Thanks? lol

Michael reached his hand out at my phone screen, eyes still closed as he mumbled, "No phones in bed.." I clicked my phone off and placed it on our side table, he took a breath and opened his eyes, sitting up a tiny bit just so he could push me down to lay on my back. "Sleep now." He said in more of a commanding tone that I didn't quite appreciate, but I honestly found it slightly funny.

He got comfy laying beside me with his head in the crook of my neck, his hand resting on my chest. I stared at the ceiling, replaying the day as I could feel Michael's calm breathing against my neck. He was already asleep again in no time, he falls asleep fast, but he's also kind of a light sleeper unless he's incredibly tired, he'd wake up from someone talking all the way down the hall I swear.

Yeah, about that thing I said about Michael being a light sleeper, it's insanely true, but tonight was especially bad because Pixie kept scratching at our door to come in, so Michael woke up from that, pealed himself out of my arms which also woke me, and let Pixie in, leaving the door a tiniest bit crack open so she could come and go as she please. So with the door open the tiniest bit, anytime a maid on cleaning work would walk by, he'd wake and reposition to try and fall asleep once again, each time he woke I woke with him, meaning we're both equally exhausted.

It didn't help that in the morning voices were already talking in the kitchen at like 9 am. Michael mumbled a curse under his breath when he woke from the noises, I didn't fall back asleep from the last time he woke. I decided to just get up now, so I pried myself from his arms and went to our closet to get dressed.
"Come back to bed.." I heard Michael mumble from under the covers, I grabbed his hand and pulled him
to sit up. "Noo..." He tried to call back down but I held him up.

"Lia wants to go shopping, do you wanna come?" I grabbed his waist to keep him from falling back to sleep, he huffed and admittedly nodded, laying his head on my chest. "Don't worry, we won't be out for long, you can sleep all afternoon." I chuckled, he lifted his head and smiled. He looked into my eyes for a second, but not very long before he smashed his lips against mine, pulling me down on top of him and running his hands through my hair.