~67~ "Long Ride."

~POV: Michael~ (Chapter help by: XxNoahxMichaelxX Ty!)
It's a nine hour drive, the normal thing to do is spend most of that time sleeping right?

And that's exactly what we're all doing.

With me laying my head on Noah's shoulder, Posi and Lily were already sleeping on the cushion, Rose was asleep in the front seat, and Alex was next to her driving.

I always fall asleep easily on the road, maybe it's the comforting pace of always moving.

Noah was half asleep as well. He's always really sweet when he's tired, playing with my hair lightly, or planting soft kisses along my cheek.

It made me feel safe, even if where we were going didn't make me feel the safest.

So it wasn't a surprise that I fell asleep in less than five minutes, the sound of the wind outside and the calm breathing of my boyfriend calming me.

I ended up waking from a bump in the road, it startled me and caused my body to jump.

I looked around the limo to find everybody asleep, except Rose and Alex, Rose was reading a book and Alex was of course driving.

I wasn't sure if I'd be able to fall asleep again, usually once I'm up, I stay up for a while.

With a deep breath and a sigh, I stretched my arms outward, careful not to wake up Noah.

Seeing as there was nothing much to do, I pulled my phone out, scrolling through instagram reels and photos.

I felt Noah's body shift beside me, I assumed he was repositioning since I repositioned, a thing he did subconsciously in his sleep often.

A photo came as I scrolled of a photo of some random man on the internet, I felt like I knew him, then I realized it was some guy I went to high school with. I used to have a crush on him when I was like 15.

"Who's that?" I heard a whisper in my ear and I jumped, turning my head to see Noah was in fact awake, and staring down at my phone screen.

"A guy I went to high school with. Why? Jealous are you?" I teased, turning my head and kissing my tired love.

"Mine." He mumbled, kissing at my neck, at the healing hickeys he planted days ago.

"Oh yeah? Remind me sometime."

"I can do that."

"How so?"

"I can please you so well all the only person you're able to think of is me."

My face turned red as I brought my knees to my chest and turned my face away from him.

"Shut up..." I said in a flustered panic, biting the inside of my cheek.

He chuckled at my flusteredness and went back to resting his eyes, laying his head on my shoulder this time as we waited for the others to wake.

By the time they did wake, we were in hour five or six of our drive.

"I'm gonna go talk with Posi." I said, giving Noah a chance to fully wake up and get his head off my shoulder.

He nodded and yawned, stretching slightly as I crawled off the cushion and over to where Posi sat to talk and eat some of the candy she brought with her.

~POV: Noah~
It was about hour seven or eight of the drive and I sat on one of the seats, Michael sitting in front of me with Posi chatting and snacking on the floor of the limo with her.

The sun was starting to set and everybody was getting tired again, there's not much else to do but sleep on a drive this long.

Well, everybody except Posi and Michael, they were on a sugar high.

I was getting pretty tired though, so I decided to just sleep, assuming Michael and Posi would fall asleep eventually.

But the sound of them talking woke me up only half an hour or so later, I opened my eyes to see them staring out the window while they talked, giggling like crazy.

"Michael, baby, you gotta go to sleep." I mumbled in my just-woke-up voice, laying on my back across the cushion with my arm resting on my forehead.

He jumped and looked over at me as I sat up with a yawn.

"I'm not tireddd." He whined, gripping his fingers on his skirt.

"You will be later."

Posi didn't bother protesting, I think she was coming down from her sugar high and was about ready to sleep, so she went over to the cushions beside Lily and slept, her head leaning against the window.

"C'mere." I held my arms out for him, he pouted but complied, crawling onto the seat.

"I'm not tired."

"Don't be childish." I chuckled, pulling him onto my lap and laying back down, forcing him to lay down with his head on my chest.

He almost instantly gave up on fighting after that point, taking a few minutes to get off his high and get tired.

When he got tired he moved high up my chest to lay his head in my neck as he dozed off with me.

~POV: Michael~
I could feel the limo come to a stop, the jolt waking me up immediately.

I sat up and stretched my arms, seeing the jolt had woken Noah up as well, he yawned and blinked a few times, getting used to the light inside the limo.

It was still dark out, maybe only 9 pm, the party ended at midnight.

This would be a long night.

A/N: I know the chapter isn't my best work and there are a lot of time skips Lol, but I promise the next chapter will be quite long! It should be out tomorrow or even later today.

The next chapter will not be smut I decided, but a smut chapter is on the way I promise! :D

Anyway! Have a good day :)

~RadioSilence