~88~ "Work."

~POV: Noah~ (Chapter help from the almighty!!! XxNoahxMichaelxX I I absolutely love your latest videos btw!!)
I sat in bed with Michael laying on me between my legs, he was barley awake, my hand was rested in his hair and he was constantly trying to get me to massage his scalp, usually I would when we're cuddling like this but I knew I'd probably get called to a meeting soon, and if I massaged his head he'd get more comfortable and therefore even more pissed when I eventually say I need to leave. Though either way he seems like he has no plans of moving any time soon, that is until I got that inevitable message from Lily telling me I have a meeting starting in ten minutes.

I sighed and removed my hand from his hair, trying to move him off me as quietly and quickly as I could so he didn't wake and notice me leaving, but of course he awoke the minute I took my hand out of his hair. "No.." He whined, already knowing what I was about to tell him, "I'm sorry, I'll be quick. It's just a short meeting." I managed to get him off of my lap and he fell over onto the bed as I stood up. "But you promised last night you'd cuddle with me.." Shit, I forgot I did that. Last night after we got out of the bath I promised him I'd stay with him most of the day since he said his entire bottom half hurt. He sat up in bed and stared at me with the most puppy dog pity face.

I bit the inside of my cheek, I did promise him, but I can't not go to the meeting. "I'm sorry." I said one last time and I quickly got dressed and left, lastly seeing him crawl back under the covers and hide his face in one of the pillows right before I closed the door.

~POV: Michael~
You know how Noah said, "I'll be quick"? I think we have different definitions of that word. I thought that meant he would be back in an hour or so, but nope, four damn hours. I'm not mad at him or anything, just slightly annoyed since I knew I was gonna be bored and lonely. And it didn't get any better since Noah was back at work full time, meaning for the past two or so days he's been working right until eight pm. Meaning one, he hasn't been eating any actual meals, and every time I attempt to get him to let me cook him something or at least make himself something more than quick meals he refuses, but whatever I guess, I can't tell him what to do. And two, oh my fricken god I've been so bored these past couple days.

Until I realized I could just ask Posi to hang out with me, so here I am, knocking on her door and waiting until she opened it up to reveal she was wearing just a bra and lounge pants, not like I care what she wears, she could be in just underwear and I wouldn't give a shit, and then I looked past to see Lily laying in her bed also just wearing a bra and covering up her bottom-half. Ohh.. Really? "I- okay- I was just gonna ask if you wanted to hang out, but if you're busy-" I began to back away, expecting her to close the door on me and go back to Uhm- Lily I guess. "Nono, I wanna hang out! Just give me two seconds to get dressed, and uh- Lil'? Can you babysit Maisie? She's just taking a nap right now." Posi turned her head back to look at Lily who simply nodded and threw some jeans and a shirt at Posi for her to put on.  "Okay, I'll wait for you by the front door." I said just before she closed the door.

Posi and I went shopping downtown for a few hours, I tried pestering her to tell me how it's going with Lily but she instantly got flustered and wouldn't tell me anything besides a few stumbled phrases. By the time we got back it was well past 8pm, I was glad I found something to do for the day, but to not much of my surprise, Noah and mine's bedroom was empty, I guess he's still working. I clacked my nails against the door frame a few times and bit the inside of my cheek, finally deciding to go up to his office and check on him. I left our bedroom door open a bit for Pixie to get in and out before I walked up the stairs and knocked on his office door, I got a quiet reply allowing me to come in and I opened the door, stepping inside.