~69~ "Hotel."

~POV: Noah~
We got to the hotel and checked in, Alex had already bought three rooms all next to each other.

Me and Michael in one, Alex and Rose in one, Lily and Posi in the last one.

Alex offered to get separate rooms for Lily and Posi, but they said it was fine.

Wouldn't be surprised if they hooked up honestly.

"What should I buy for you love?" Michael and I sat in our room, I was about to go out with Lily to grab whatever he needed for the night.

"I don't think I wanna go in the hot tub, I'm still tipsy." Michael said, sipping down a bottle of water I made him drink from the mini fridge in the room.

He was sitting in an arm chair and I was standing by the door.

"Okay, and to sleep in?" I walked over to him, placing my hands in his hair and feeling his soft locks between my fingers.

"I'm stealing your shirt. Just get me some shorts." He giggled, standing up and playing with the collar on my button-up, I knew he always loved to sleep in them. But I didn't let him often, as they'd get wrinkled.

But just for tonight, I don't mind. "Okay baby." I kissed the top of his hair, letting my lips rest on his head for a split second after the kiss, the feeling of him so calm beneath me sent sparks of happiness throughout me.

"Really?" He grinned, pulling back from the kiss to stare into my eyes with a look of excitement in his gaze.

I found myself close to zoning out as I stared into his left eye, I used to feel guilty whenever I looked in it, that he now had to live with a blind eye forever because I hadn't been able to help.

But I don't feel as guilty anymore, I can see that Michael doesn't mind it, and it's really quite beautiful despite the circumstances it came from.

"Just for tonight, I don't want all my shirts getting wrinkly." I caught myself before I stared off for too long, bringing myself back to reality and laughing softly.

"Thank youuu." A smiled found it's way onto his cherry lips that glistened from the lipgloss Posi had put on, that I could still taste in his kisses, it was strawberry flavoured.

"Yeah, well you look cute in them anyway." I smirked, resting my hand under his chin and lifting his head to meet my gaze for a spilt moment before backing away to the hotel room door, keycard for it in hand.

"I'll be back in 20 minutes or so." I said twisting the handle and opening the door, taking a step out into the hallway before closing it behind me.

Lily was already there waiting as she leaned against the door to here's and Posi's room.

"You ready? Alex said her and Rose were able to figure somethings out, and Posi just wants a swimsuit and pjs." Lily smiled, pushing herself off the wall and placing her key card in her purse.

"Yep, Michael just wants shorts, he thinks he's too tipsy to go in the hot tub, might pass out." I shrugged, placing my hands in my pockets as we began to walk down the hallway.

I already knew what I'd get, probably just some sweat pants and a T-shirt of some sorts.

I assumed Lily also knew what she wanted, so we headed off to find everything we needed.

~POV: Michael~
I sat in the hotel bed watching dumb house hunting shows since the TV didn't have anything else on it.

I'm not complaining, I like house decorating I suppose.

The sound of the hotel door opening and closing caught my attention. I looked over to see Noah back already, a small bag in his hands.

"You're back? That was fast." I brought my knees to my chest, leaning against the backboard.