~15~"Firsts."

~*Smut*~

~POV: Noah~

I lie in bed holding Michael close to me, my hand moving up and down his chest as I admired his beautiful face.

"You're obsessed aren't you?" He chuckled softly, his chest moving up and down with each light laugh.

I only smiled in return and laid my head on him, "Maybe a little..." I spoke in a quiet voice, hoping to keep the calm, soft feeling the room had.

I could feel his light and fluffy brown hair on top of my head when he rested his head on mine.

His lips looked so soft and plump from the top corner of my eye.

He seemed surprised when I rolled over on top of him and pinned his arms above his head.

"Hi." He giggled, looking up at me from his river-blue eyes.

"Hi," I responded with a chuckle, wrapping my legs on either side of his hips and smiling.

I leaned in and pressed my lips softly on his, already knowing where I wanted to take this.

But I wasn't sure if that was what he wanted, so we continued to make out, my tongue exploring every inch of his mouth as my hands kept his in place above his head.

He looked so perfect when I finally pulled away and stared into his eyes, mentally taking a picture of his moment and hoping to remember it forever.

"Do you think you're ready for that?" I unpinned one of his wrists and lifted his chin with my two fingers.

He nodded and leaned in for another small peck.

"I'm ready." He smiled, using the hand that wasn't pinned down to run his finger along my cheekbone.

"Don't forget to lock the door..." He whispered, biting on my ear a tiny bit.

I chuckled deeply and pinned his arm back down.

"I'm going to make sure you can't even walk for a week..." I whispered, biting his neck softly.

He held in a moan, knowing the door wasn't locked yet and someone could burst in at any time.

I bit all over his neck until I found a sweet spot he seemed to enjoy more than the rest and I continued to kiss, bite, and lick that spot until I could get a noise out of him.

Sooner or later he let out a small whimper, clearly begging to be able to moan but still attempting to save himself from embarrassment.

"Struggling to keep quiet?" I pulled away from a bite and moved back up to his face, he seemed to relax now that he didn't have it hold in any moans or whimpers.

He nodded ever so softly, causing me to laugh softly.

"You're so cute..." I whispered, adjusting my gaze to his neck.

It had bruises and hickeys all around it from me trying to find his sweet spot.

It's honestly been a while since I've done something like this and I had forgotten how easy it is to make hickeys, I forgot you didn't have to bite down very hard.

"Alright, alright, I'll lock the door now," I smirked, moving my gaze back to his begging eyes.

He nodded desperately as I unpinned him and unwrapped myself off him, walking to the black metal door and locking it before walking back over and climbing on top of him again.

"Shall we continue then?"

"Yes please..."

I obeyed his wish and began to kiss the beginning of his chest.