~119~ "The End."

~POV: Noah~
I laid in bed, Michael fast asleep against my side and Willow on my lap, watching a tv show while I played with Michael's hair, kissing him on the head every now and then because how could I resist kissing him?

He stirred every so slightly in his sleep, I just couldn't shake the single thought in my mind. How the fuck did I get so lucky, what god out there granted me these two, I'd owe whoever did my entire soul just to continue like this, laying in bed on a Saturday morning without a care in our worlds. Michael over sleeping like he always does, until he physically can't lay in bed any longer. Something about this being so calming feels like the end of an era, even if I know nothing will change.

I'm confident that Michael will always be here, sleeping against me, because I'd do fucking anything for him. And I know I'm gonna do my absolute best to give Willow a life she will love, that I can promise her, even if it means I'm watching hours of SpongeBob right now.

Anything she wants I'll do my best to help her, and it's a strange feeling of excitement, of just pure love and wanting to see how she turns out, how she grows and lives, I can't wait to see it.

~POV: Posi~
"Are you sure you want this?" Lily whispered, carefully caressing my cheek with the palm of her hand, I held it still on me, her soft skin against mine felt like heaven in my arms. I nodded, "You're all I want." I smiled, she grabbed my hands, the setting light shining on her face as we sat on my bed in the evening.

"Posi Beckett.." She held a ring in her fingers, holding my left hand as she stared into my eyes. "Will you be mine forever?.." She tilted her head, I felt the tears streaming down my face, I knew she was gonna ask, but it just felt so real in that moment. I jumped on her before she barely got the chance to slip on the ring.

"You idiot!" I cried, sniffing and kissing all over her beautiful face. She giggled and held onto my face so I could just be there with her. "Well? Yes or no?" She teased, already knowing my answer but she just wanting to fuck with me, typical her. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her ring, slipping it on my finger as I sat up to straddle her.

"How bout' I write it on your fuckin' forehead?" I smirked, flicking her forehead with a blown kiss.

"Oh you're gonna pay for that." She sat up and suddenly pushed me over on the bed.

"Lily!" I called out with a giggle, pushing her head away as she kissed me repeatedly. Yep, she's not going anywhere, not if I can help it.

~POV: Rose~
"Whatcha feeling? Lovejoy? Girl in red? Tv girl?" Alex asked as she turned our speaker in the kitchen on, we were about to bake some blueberry scones, and what good is baking without music right? "It's a Lovejoy kind of day." I responded with a smile, bending down to grab all the mixing bowls we needed.

She put on "Oneday" and turned up the volume, practically blasting the house. I shot her an unimpressed look, "Alexxx, you're gonna wake the whole neighbourhood I swear!" I rolled my eyes, grabbing the flour from a high shelf I could just barely reach.

"Let them knock the door down." She teased in her flirtatious voice, I know her and her intents, I crooked an eyebrow at her. "Ohhh, that's why you were so keen to bake with me, you thought you could get lucky huh?" I chuckled, placing a hand on my hip as I finished tying my apron, I saw the smirk on her lips and the look in her eyes.

"Awh c'mon don't act like you weren't thinking the same thing." She placed her hands behind her back, tilting her head at me with a kiss she blew through the hair. Fine. Maybe I wanted a little something.

I grumbled something incoherent. "Alright, alright." I said, "You picked winning numbers today."

~POV: Michael~
Waking up, all I could see was the shining light of the TV scream reflecting onto Willow and Noah, it was dark other than that, I watched as Noah playfully argued with her about when she should go to bed. I pretended to stay asleep, just liking watching this all go down from the third person. Noah finally won, and he picked her up, swooping her into his arms before he left to put her to bed.

I giggled and closed my eyes once again, not feeling ready to get up just yet. My mind might be frantic and unsure, but I don't have a doubt in my mind that I'm at least loved by those two. Maybe I don't deserve it, I have a lot of karma I don't think I got all of yet. But.. maybe it's not about deserving, maybe it doesn't matter if I "deserved" Noah, or the life I'm living, or my friends, any of it, even my cat I don't deserve.

I think all I can do is love everything I've got as much as I possibly can. Kiss Noah's lips as much as he'll let me, cuddle Pixie until she gets annoyed, listen to Posi's gossip until she's told her whole life story once again, and just fucking live.

Living, really living, is what matters to me.

Congratulations those who are still with me, you've reached the end of the Strip Club Lights book ❤️ I know it's hard :( I'm sad about it too, but don't you guys worry! This book is not completely over! I will still be adding to it in my free time, like one shots and such :) but the main premise of it is completed.

Thank you all for sticking around, it's truly been amazing writing for you guys, you're the sweetest group of people I've ever felt welcomed in, so thank you for the fun and support.

I hope to see you all over at my new book coming out very soon! (It is Michael x Noah still so don't worry!) it's going to be omegaverse x Royal au :) It will be called "Beautiful."

I can't wait to see you all soon

-Your writer, RadioSilence.