~90~ "Training."

~POV: Noah~
"Put these on." I said to Michael as I handed him a pair of noise canceling headphones. We stood in the basement where the training rooms were, I was about to teach him how to shoot a gun, and I knew the sound might panic him, although he'd probably have to get used to it. He took the headphones from my hand and placed them over his ears, tilting his head at me. I pulled them to the side just a bit so he could still here me and handed him a pistol. "Careful." I said as he examined the way it fit in his hand before looking up at me with the most innocent eyes I've ever seen from someone who was literally holding a gun. Maybe he'd be good on missions, people could easily under estimate him.

"Okay." I came up from behind him, holding his hands as he held the gun and bringing them both up to aim at the target. "Keep your arms straight." I reminded him with a kiss on the side of his head. "Put your finger on the trigger, don't pull it yet." I straightened his arms as they were falling tired, holding them up. "Aim and pull the trigger when you feel ready." I pulled the headphones back over his ears and backed up, he took a deep breath and a loud bang echoed throughout the firing hall as the bullet pierced the mannequin's chest. I smiled, wrapping my arms around him from behind and pulling the headphones down to rest on his neck. "Good boy." I cocked the gun for him and put the headphones up again, backing up and basically just letting him have fun trying to hit the target in the bullseye.

He eventually ran out of ammo and placed the gun down on the counter, taking the headphones off and looking at me with the most genuine smile. I laughed and walked over to him, "Should we try something else?" I have to be careful with what I let him try, that's why I'm staying away from physical combat at least for today, I know he's still a bit upset from the other day, especially as he starts to remember more from the night. He nodded, "Okay." I lead him back to the throwing/shooting range and grabbed a few different knives from the wall.

"These are throwing knives, there's three different types. Handle heavy, blade heavy and balanced. You'll probably be best with a blade heavy one, but try them all out." I quickly kissed his lips and grabbed the handle heavy knife. "Handle heavy is better for close range, you grip it like this-" I held his hand and placed the knife in his palm, closing his fingers around the handle the way it should be held. "And basically just throw it like you would a baseball." I backed up to give him space to throw it, it ended up hitting the leg of the mannequin, just barley. "Okay, maybe not the one for you." I chuckled, he rolled his eyes, "It's so heavy." He whined, picking up the blade heavy one and immediately tilting his head.

I didn't even have to show him how to hold it before he threw the throwing knife straight at the mannequin, piercing straight through its head. "I like that one." He looked back at me with a smile, "I'll get you more of those." I leaned against the wall and rested my hand in my pockets as he had the time of his life throwing the knives at the target, he hit the head almost every time. "All out." He walked over to me and looked up into my eyes. "Eager." I laughed, walking over to the wall of practice weapons, "Thoughts so far?" I picked out more weapons I thought were similar to throwing knives and brought them to the counter by at the throwing range.

"I don't like the gun. It's too loud and it hurts my shoulders." He said with his thick accent (his accent always seemed even more noticeable in the morning) as he placed a hand on his shoulder, slightly rubbing where the mussel hurt. "That's okay, throwing knives are useful too. If you get really good at them they can be better than guns." I set up the knives for him and backed away once again as he stepped up to the counter and went at it, he picked up another knife and gripped the handle accordingly, holding his arm back before throwing it as hard as he could, it ended up stabbing right there the mannequin's right arm. He hmph-ed in frustration and tapped his foot as he stared at where all of the knives hit on the mannequin, most were on the head, some on the chest and a few stray ones on the arms or legs.

As he went to pick up another weapon I noticed he quickly dropped it and seethed his teeth, holding his hand. "Are you okay?" I knelt down on the floor beside him, picking up the blade he dropped and placing it back on the counter, then seeing the blood fall from his palm. "Oh shit, sorry, I forgot to warn you they're pretty sharp." He let me take ahold of his hand to examine the cut, it wasn't very deep, he'd be fine, but we should still probably bandage. "Okay, let's go clean and bandage it, then you should have something to eat." He nodded at me with a yawn, it was pretty early, he was excited to train finally and made me get up at like 6 in the morning, it was now almost 2 hours later and I was already sure that waking up that early would start to effect me pretty hard throughout the day.

"Carry.." He mumbled, wrapping his arms around me, I smiled and placed my hands under his thighs. "Hop up." I said as he jumped so I could get a hold on him, his legs wrapped around my waist and his head in the crook of my neck. He closed his hand to try and not get any blood on my shirt, I doubt it worked very well though. I brought him upstairs and carried him to the kitchen, placing him on the island counter. "Hold this my love." I placed a paper towel in his palm and he clenched his hand closed, the blood soaking deep into the paper towel. I backed away from him and quickly went to the bathroom to find hydrogen peroxide and some bandages.

When I came back I threw the paper towel away and brought him over where the sink was. "Ready?" I asked, knowing how badly it would sting for him. He laid his head on my shoulder and gripped my shirt. "Okay." I poured the hydrogen peroxide over his hand and he suddenly bit down hard on my shoulder. "Ow-ow, that hurts my love." I pushed him back a little bit, he loosened his bite and whined. "Sorry.." I stopped pouring the hydrogen peroxide and placed the bottle on the counter, grabbing the bandages and wrapping them around his hand. "Good boy." I kissed the side of his head, he smiled up at me. "Thank you, and thank you for training me, I'm sorry that it turned into such a fight the other day." He mumbled and placed his head on my chest, looking up at me.

"Don't be sorry anymore baby, I'm sorry for what happened to you." I pet his hair as tears pricked in the corner of his eyes, I wiped away his tears as he sniffed, "I-I'm sorry.. I don't know why I'm crying.." His words stumbled, I picked him up and placed him back on the island, cupping his face and kissing his forehead. "Stop apologizing, you have nothing to be sorry for, okay? You're my whole world and I promise I'm here for you." I smiled at him, hoping he would return it, for a few seconds he just stared at me, trying to wipe his tears away, but eventually it worked and his lips formed into a soft smile. "Let's get you something to eat."