~26~ "Gone & Accepted."

~POV: Noah~
Michael hugged me tight as I stood next to the front door, he was waiting till the last possible second before I had to go.

"Noah! Let's get going!" Lily called out from the garage.

"I promise I'll be back before you know it." I fluffed his hair and kissed the top of his head.

"Be safe." He looked up, pulling away from the hug and staring into my eyes with a pleading look.

"You as well, be careful when you go out okay?" I tilted his head up with my two fingers.

"I will." He pulled me in for a quick kiss before letting me go so I could walk to the garage where Lily leaned on the edge of the car.

"Is he alright?" She asked once I arrived.

"He'll be okay I think." I said, walking to the passengers side.

We decided we would all go in groups of two or alone while driving there, that way we have less of a chance to be followed.

I went with Lily, since she's a good driver and can get us out of situations incase.

"Posi will be okay too right?" She said, getting in the driver's seat and placing the key in the hole, but not yet turning the engine on.

She had a look of worry in her eyes, which I've never seen before.

"She'll be okay, they'll protect each other. They did that for years." I smiled and she smiled back for a moment, a very sincere smile of relief, before it quickly faded.

"Yeah, good, I was just asking." She turned her head and strapped her seat belt in, turning the key in the whole and causing the car to turn on with a slight rumble.

"Sure." I mockingly laughed slightly, pulling my phone out and preparing myself for a long drive.

~POV: Michael~
I watched the car leave the garage from the kitchen window.

Now what do I do?

Where's Posi?

I stood up from the kitchen table and walked down the long hallway filled with doors till I was met with one that had a little sign Posi had made since she kept getting lost.

The sign said: "!!Posi's room!! <3" because of course it did.

I knocked before entering, even though I knew it probably didn't matter, I still do it anyway.

"Come in Michael." The feminine voice behind answered.

I opened the door and stepped inside onto the white and fluffy carpet she always managed to keep clean as a cloud.

I noticed her sitting on the floor in front of her bed, Maisie sleeping on Posi's bed and Pixie on the bed curled up in a ball fast asleep beside her.

"That's cute."

"Isn't it? Already took like twenty photos."

I chuckled and sat down beside her, leaning my head on the side of the mattress.

"Noah's gone now?" She turned her phone off and placed it beside her thigh, giving me her full attention, like she always did whenever anyone talked. I suppose she just likes to listen.

"Yes." I brought my knees to my chest, staring down at my white socks that sort of blend into the carpet.

"And uh, Lily too?" She coughed, looking away.

"Duh." I chuckled, fiddling with the rips in my ripped jeans.

"Oh, okay." She nodded, biting her finger slightly and looking down.