~101~ "Joke."

101 Dalmatians Lol

Jk

Sadly

101 Pixies 🐱

~POV: Michael~
So Noah kind of left me alone in the house while he went out to a meeting and the others went shopping (probably not a good idea), it's lonely in this big house, I don't like it. Maybe I could play a trick on Noah since I'm so bored, I've never done that before. What if I like- Lost some paperwork of his? He'd probably be pissed but like, it's something to do I guess right? And I'll just tell him it's a joke if he gets too mad. I walked over to his desk and grabbed the first paper I saw, hiding it in my bedside drawer and pulling my phone out to text Noah.

Me
4:32 PM
can u come home soonish?

Read at 4:34 PM

mafia hubby <33
4:35 PM
Yeah I'll be home in ten minutes, are you okay? Are you safe?

Me
4:36 PM
i'm fine<3 just lost something

Read at 4:36 PM

I put my phone away and scrolled through Pinterest while I waited for him, trying not to let kind of regrets fill my mind, I wonder if he'll be mad.. Around nine minutes later sure enough Noah walked through the door and closed it behind him. "What did you lose baby?" He leaned against the door and crossed his arms, I fidgeted with my hands. "Okay, don't be cross with me.." I began, he looked at me confused, nodding with a slight shrug. "I lost that document you needed.." I mumbled, he stayed silent, I looked up at him expecting some kind of reaction, he uttered a curse under his breath and pinched the bridge of his nose. "How did you lose it?" He let out a sigh, I shrugged, "I don't know." I stood up off the bed, looking up at him. He pushed himself off the wall, "Why the fuck were you touching it?" He practically gritted his teeth, trying not to get too mad at me.

"I didn't mean to I was just bored-" I began to explain but he let out a frustrated breath, and cut me off before I could finish my sentence. "Do you fucking know how important that was!?" He was actually yelling at me now, and that's when I officially decided I didn't think this was fun any more. "Noah-" I tried to stop him from rambling but he didn't stop, I didn't like this anymore, I want it to stop. "Don't you ever get in my work again, do you understand?!" He shouted, which resulted in me letting out a quiet whimper, crossing my arms and staring down at the ground. "I said "do you understand?"" Finally his yelling stopped and I nodded, "I was just joking.." I sniffed, pushing past him and slamming the bedroom door behind me.

~POV: Noah~
I quickly followed Michael, finding him sitting on the couch with his knees to his chest crying into them. "Baby-" I tried to sit down next to him, but he scooted away, "Oh, it's "baby" again is it?" He glared with a quiet scoff as he turned his head away from me. "Michael," I changed the nickname, knowing now probably wasn't the best time to call him that since he was pissed off and crying. "I just had a shitty meeting with Angela, that girl from awhile ago kept trying to flirt with me and it just made me mad. But I really shouldn't have taken that out on you." I brought one of my knees up on the couch. "I'm at fault too.. I know it seems like I'm blaming every emotion I have on my pills but I just- feel so sad- and angry, but I don't know how to fix it and so I just cry and panic." He wiped away his flowing tears, i cupped his face, "Oh my love please don't cry.."

He laid his head on my chest and listened to my heart beat and following my own breathing patterns as his own way to calm himself down from a panic attack starting, Rose must have taught him that. We just stayed like that, silent for a few moments until his crying returned to light sniffles. "You're okay.. I'm sorry this afternoon went to shit so quickly. I love you so much, alright?" I felt him nod, "I love you too.. I'm sorry I was a brat." He nuzzled his face into my shirt, smelling it expecting to be comforted but he instead pulled away from me. "You smell like that bitch's perfume.." He glared, gritting his teeth at me, I chuckled quietly as I stood up to go to our room to change out of this shirt. He's loves smells and he's also a bit jealous, I don't think it's a good idea for those two to mix all that much.

When I came back with a new shirt on (also sprayed some of my cologne on) Michael was fast asleep on the couch, hugging at a pillow. I kneeled down in front of him and shook him awake so he's tiredly let me lay down next to him, although the couch wasn't wide enough for both of us, so he climbed onto my lap and laid like that instead. He smelt the collar of my shirt, "Better.." He whispered, realizing I had actually changed my shirt for him.

A/N: Sorry if this is short in comparison to my other chapters! I though the idea was adorable!!

Thank for idea help from the queen of amazing ideas (and writing) herself: XxNoahxMichaelxX

Alsooo, If I were to say there was another hurt/comfort angst coming up what would y'all say to that?... I know I make a lot of hurt/comfort so I really hope they're not getting old 😭