~8~"Dating."

POV: Posi
It feels like so long since Michael came to workkkk!

Where is he?? I'm sick of dealing with all the clients!

I sighed, sitting at the bar on my break and taking my phone out of my pocket.

Kind of messed up that we have to have our break at the strip club, I just want to go to Mcdonald's and eat my lunch, instead of the crap they serve here.

But nonetheless, I began to text Michael.

PoPo
Michael, when are you coming to work?? The boss is starting to get pissed.

I waited almost 5 minutes for a response back, dammit Michael.

Mikol 
Oh fuck... I completely forgot.

PoPo
I went to your apartment to ask and you weren't there, where are you?? are you okay?"

Mikol
I'm at Noah's, I actually have to talk to you about that, can we call for a minute?

PoPo
Fine, my break ends in 5 minutes though.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hello?" I hear the sound of Michael's calming and sweet voice through the phone speaker.

"What'd you wanna talk bout?" I pop a piece of gum in my mouth and begin to chew, trying to get the taste of my last clients out of my mouth.

"Uhm, I'm kind of dating Noah..." He mumbled, but I heard him loud and clear.

"HOLY FUCK! REALLY? OMG, CONGRATS!" I screeched, making everybody at the bar staring at me.

I mouth 'what!?' In response to them all and turned my attention back to Michael's news.

"Wait... Are you quitting then?..." I muttered, my heart sunk as I was almost about to cry if he did say yes, I can't lose Michael..

"No, No, of course not Po' I'm not quitting, I promise." My heart started to beat again with relief.

Thank god.

"Oh thank god!"

"But, I am going back to only dancing, is that alright with you? I don't want you to have to take all my old clients though, So when I come in next I'll talk with the boss and ask someone else to take my clients. Okay?" I took a second to take all of the information in.

Okay, so Michael is only dancing now, Someone else is taking his clients though, Good.

"Okay, that sounds good. Hope boss will let you, you're his favourite worker, you bring like 20k a year alone by sucking cock."

"I knowwwww," He groaned midsentence. "But, Noah did say he would 'convince him' If he said no, so I'm not really sure what that means."

"Oooo~ He's protective, lucky." I sighed.

 I wish I had someone. I want someone to care for me and love me, someone to make me feel like I don't need to work here to get attention and money.

"You'll find someone, I know you will Po'. You're so sweet and amazing, don't forget that okay?"

"Thank you, Mikol." I smiled to myself, now seeing my co-worker telling me to get back to work.

"Listen, I gotta go, but I'll see you soon eh?"

"Yep, My next shift is in like 5 hours I think."

"Awhhh, I don't work thennnn."

"Nooooo, I don't wanna be alone."

"I'm sorry Mikol, but I am not taking a double shift so we can gossip."

"You're so meaaaan!"

"I'm sorrrrrrry, I love youuu?"

"No, you don't." I heard him pout and hang up the phone, I giggle to myself a little bit and decide to get back to work I guess.

POV: Michael
"No, you don't." I pouted and hung up the phone, smiling to myself as I lean on the bedroom wall.

She's such a good friend..

"Are you done on the phone?" I turned my head to see Noah laying in bed, typing away on his laptop.

"Yep, just had to tell Po' about the shifts and stuff." I smiled, sitting beside him, crossed-legged in the bed.

"Okay love." I laid my head on his shoulder and watched what he was typing, it looked like an email to someone, but I didn't really read it through.

I start to drift off, happy I can finally be at peace...