~118~ "Pumpkin Patch Love."

~POV: Noah~ (Smut)
It was late in the night when the feeling of someone jumping up on the bed shot me awake, Michael was still peacefully asleep in my arms, but sitting at the end of the bed was a crying Willow.

"Hey, hun.." I carefully sat up, letting her crawl over to me and sob into my chest. "What's wrong?" I rubbed her back, in the corner of my eyes I could see Michael slowly waking to see what was happening. "I-I had a nightmare.." She sniffed. Michael sat up with me and lulled his head onto my shoulder, "Do you want to sleep with us tonight?.."

She nodded, climbing beside Michael so she could lie down under our covers. Michael laid down with her, backing away so he didn't accidentally crush her small body. I looked down at the two and smiled, reaching down to pet Michael's hair. How did I get so lucky? I swear, I'm still surprised by it every day.

I laid down with them, pulling Michael's body up to my chest and resting my face in his hair, I could smell his vanilla-scented shampoo fill my nose and make me feel completely calm. "I love you," I mumbled, he didn't respond, I didn't expect him to because I knew he was fast asleep in my arms, and soon I joined him, closing my eyes until I drifted off to sleep too.

Why am I always the first one to be woken up? Once again, I was shaken awake, only this time it was almost 9 a.m., more reasonable I'd say. I was shaken by Willow and Maisie who both sat on the bed behind me. I let go of Michael and rolled over onto my back, seeing them in the corner of my eye. One of them gasped, "He's awake, he's awake!" The others whisper-yelled as they suddenly jumped on my stomach. Oh my god- yep- that was a lot for having just woken up two seconds ago.-

"Posi said she'd take us to go see the sheep and goats at the pumpkin farm when you and Mama woke up!" Willow giggled, no way they were waking up Michael this same way, he'd literally have a panic attack, to be honest. "Okay.. Okay, go play for a bit, your mother and I will be up soon." That seemed to do the trick, they nodded and ran out of the room, slamming the door behind them in accidental excitement. I took a tired breath and cuddled back up to Michael, I ran my hands down his stomach, kissing up his neck to slowly wake him—a much more peaceful waking than what I had.

"Baby.. You need to get up now.." I whispered, he whined and rolled over, hiding his face in my chest. "It's already nine love." I pulled him away from me, sitting up as he only nuzzled into my side, still holding onto me. I just decided to pry myself away from him and stand up, grabbing something simple to wear, just jeans and a t-shirt. And also grabbed something for Michael, a hoodie of his and a skirt he likes. "Get dressed before I pull you out of bed." I tossed him the clothes with a chuckle, he looked at me from under the covers with a glare, although he couldn't help but smile.

He sat up and pulled the clothes on, yawning many times in the process. "Carry.." He held his arms out, slurring his speech in a tired manner. I kneeled down in front of him to give him a chance to climb onto my back. I held him under his thighs as he loosely held on by my shoulders and neck. "Handsome." He giggled as he kissed my neck, I ignored him basically, just deciding to walk out to the kitchen where Posi was. Maisie and Willow were standing and waiting for us. "Ready?"

~POV: Michael~
"Look at the sheep Mama!" Willow giggled as she pointed at the few sheep on the other side of the fence, she was leaning over with her feet on the third wood row. "I see." I smiled, reaching my hand down in the pen to pet the sheep, we were now at the local pumpkin patch, it's quite pretty here actually, romantic too. Maisie was sitting on Posi's shoulders to get a good look at the animal and Noah was standing beside me watching.

The sheep in front of me rubbed his head against my hand, making a small noise and jumping up. I flinched and grabbed Noah for a split second, he laughed, earning a glare from me back, "Shut up." I huffed, tilting my head down at the sheep. "You're cute." I pet its fluffy hair, stepping up on the first bit of the fence so I could reach it better.