~9~"Just a hook-up!"

POV: Michael
I grabbed my work outfit and went to the bathroom to change, I was hesitant to go to my shift, now that I'm dating Noah I felt like I might be cheating or something...

"Are you sure it's okay that I take my shift?" I asked one last time as I walked out of the bathroom, now wearing my uniform, basically just cheap lingerie.

"As long as you're only dancing, it's not a problem with me." Noah stood up from his desk chair and walked over to me. Kissing my lips softly.

"I got my coworker to take my new clients, she was way too thrilled about it, kinda creepy." I laughed, fiddling with his shirt collar. I don't know why I keep feeling the need to do that, it just makes me feel comfortable.

Noah nodded and I pulled away from the embrace, grabbing my bag and walking out the door, where Lily stood.

"What is it, Lily...?" I asked with a small groan, I don't wanna deal with this bullshit.

"I heard you work at a strip club, can I pleeeeaaase comeee!"

"Is that, like,- normal to ask in front of your boss?-" I turned my head to Noah, who just shrugged in response.

"I don't care, I finished all my work weeks ago and I'm so bored!"

"Oh my god, fine you can come, just don't expect a dance or something since I work there." I gestured my hands slightly in the air, starting to walk down the hallway to the garage, Noah following close behind me and Lily not much farther back.

"Are you the only male there?" She asked once we reached the car, I got in the passenger, Noah driving, and Lily in the back alone like a child.

"Yeah, it's not common for males to work at a like mostly all-straight club." I chuckled a little bit, scrolling on my phone and putting some gum in my mouth as I do before every shift.

"Then did you take women? Or-"

"I only took men, my clients were mostly just in the closet gays who secretly hated their wives, for like- not being as good as me-" I winked with a laugh, Lily returned it and pulled her phone out as well.

Noah kept his eyes on the road as I brought my legs up on the seat and against my chest.

"Tell me if you're uncomfortable at any time okay?" I smiled warmly at Noah who smiled just as warmly back.

"I promise, stop worrying about it, I would of said something if it bother me."

He laughed ever since softly and we both went back to riding in comfortable silence as Lily blasted her music through her head phones so loud you could hear the music through them.

"You think her ears will be okay?" I chuckled, breaking the silence.

"You should hear how loud it is at 3:00 am"

"Ah, so no overnights then." We both laughed as Lily looked at us with a confused face that I could see in the mirror.

We arrived at my work and we all stepped out of the car and walked inside the club.

People stared at us as we walked to the bar, mostly at Lily and Noah.

It wasn't uncommon to see a mafia worker in a strip club, but one as well-known and respected as Noah must not happen often I guess.

"Mikol! There you areee!" I turn around to see Posi standing there in her normal clothes, her shift must have just ended.

"Po'! Hey!" We hugged, "Are you done with your shift?" I groaned, not wanting to work alone.

"Yup, good luck!" She started to walk out the door when she and Lily shared a glance that I definitely noticed..

"What was that?" I mumbled to myself so only I and Noah could hear.