~113~ "Tired."

~POV: Michael~
"Fuck.." I quietly groaned, it was 7:30 am and I was stuck in the bathroom throwing up, Rose told me it was perfectly normal, that my body was just rejecting the "electrical currents" my body had to endure, which will make me sick for a few hours, well it's already been six. I just wanted it to end, I hate it I hate it I hate it! I can't fucking believe this happened and now I'm fucking pissed that I'm stuck with the trauma forever and I'm just gonna make life more difficult for Noah, so- so he's gonna leave me and I'll be alone again- I can't do that, I can't be that alone again..

I cried as I leaned my head against the bathroom wall, sitting on the floor, praying it would stop for even an hour so I could get some sleep, I probably wouldn't be able to sleep for very long before Noah got up. I sighed and tried my best to stand up, but quickly getting very dizzy, still I did my best to walk out of the bathroom, seeing Noah standing by our closet shirtless and wearing sweat pants. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his body, sniffing and digging my face into his chest. "Hey baby.. Are you okay?" I shook my head, turning my face to notice a black collar on the dresser, huh, I remember that. I pulled away from him and grabbed it, putting it around my neck and clipping it on, I liked how it felt, it was comfortable.

"I was sick all morning.." I mumbled, barely audible to Noah but he still got the gist of what I said. "I'm sorry my love, can I do anything?" Noah grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers, "Did you get any sleep?" He cupped my face and rubbed his thumb on my cheek, I shook my head, "I could literally die right now..." I whined, laying my head down on his chest in annoyance. "Do you want to stay here and sleep or come sleep out in the living room with me? It might be quieter in here." He rubbed my back, I shook my head again, "I want to come with you, can you carry me..?" I lifted my arms, he nodded and kneeled down, letting me climb onto his back and nuzzle my face into the back of his neck as he placed his hands under my thighs.

I closed my eyes, trusting him to carry me to the living room. "Hey lovebirds." Posi said as we walked into the living room and Noah dropped me down on the couch, trying to walk away before I pulled him back, "Stay.." I mumbled, he sighed and sat down, letting me climb onto his lap, I was aware I was getting clingy, but can you even blame me? I closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep, but not for very long.

I was awoken by the sound of loud talking to find I was now alone on the couch, "What the fuck do you mean she's coming!?" Noah shouted, I whined quietly and rolled over, trying to ignore the noises, but that was pretty hard. "I promise I tried but she wouldn't let go of the idea." Another voice tried to reason, I think it was Lia, I didn't like all the yelling, I wanted it to stop. "I don't mean to be rude but can't you just deal with your mother for a few days..?" Posi asked, the room went silent for a moment before Noah took a deep breath and spoke once again. "Fucking hell- fine, whatever." He walked off and everyone soon went to do their own things.

Is Noah's mother coming?..

I don't want that.. She hates me and I always feel like shit after I hear her..

I yawned and stood up, ignoring the dizzy spell I felt and walking back to the bedroom to see if Noah was there, I found him sipping from a cup of whiskey, standing by his desk and leaning down on it, tapping his fingers against the wooden surface. "Are you drinking..?" I asked cautiously, I know from experience with my father that disturbing someone while they're drinking and angry will get you seriously hurt. He looked over at me and took a deep breath, "I'm not drunk, it was just a sip." He reassured me but I still remained cautious as I took a few steps over to him. "Can I hug?.." I mumbled, he didn't smell too bad of alcohol, which lead me to believe he was telling the truth about it only being me sip. He nodded and placed the cup down, standing up fully so I could wrap my arms around him in an embrace.

I knew I was often stress relief for a lot of people, Noah's just my favourite person to comfort, he doesn't hit me like my father, or just automatically fuck me like every single one of my clients, though I can't blame them, they literally paid for it and I accepted the money. Still, I never knew comforting someone didn't mean you had to do anything they wanted, sometimes it can be nice to just have sex instead though, I'm down either way to be honest.

"I'm sorry." I looked up at him as he played with my hair, twirling it around his fingers before letting it fall back down naturally. "It's not your fault, don't be worrying about me okay? You deserve to relax." He smiled, I think he was just trying to be nice, which I didn't appreciate, don't lie to me dude. "I'm relaxed when I know you're okay, so what I want to do is lay down and I want you to talk to me, I might fall asleep halfway through though, I'm tried as fuck as t voice is calming-" I pulled away from the embrace, crawling into bed with a grin and waiting for him to follow me.

"It feels like they want me to forgive her and just let her into my house, I don't understand what kind of fucking demon possessed Lia to make her suddenly so okay with it! Like four fucking weeks ago she was ready to murder our mum, now she's taking pity on her?!" Noah paced around the room as he vented to me, I laid in bed under the covers and simply listened, he didn't care that I was half asleep, I think it just felt good for him to get it out. "I hated it, I fucking hated it so fucking much when she was such a fucking bitch to you and I don't know why they would try to make me knowingly put you in that situation for another like four fuckin' days." I know he's stressed when he says 'fuck' like every chance he gets, it's a little funny seeing how many times he can fit it in a sentence.

"C'mere.." I sat up on my knees, reaching my arms out for him. He stopped his pacing and wrapped his arms around me, nuzzling his head into my shoulder, before I suddenly pulled him down ontop of me, rolling over onto the bed in a fit of giggles. "I love you." He pinned me to the bed, laying on top of me, I laughed, trying to push him off. "Noah! You're heavy!"

He chuckled and rolled over, laying on his back to let me snuggle into his side, "I guess she's coming anyways.. I'm sorry." He played with my hair, I took a deep breath, suddenly feeling almost relaxed about it all. "It's okay, as long as you don't call me your "friend" again, fucking hate that shit." I mumbled, nuzzling my head into his chest with an annoyed huff. "Not even "mate"?" He chuckled, I sat up and shoved him off the bed, he hit the floor laughing, I didn't think it was so funny. I hmphed, turning my head away and crossing my arms as he crawled back onto the bed. "Awhh, I'm sorry." He apologized with the slightest hint of a laugh still in his voice, so I ignored him. He cupped my face and softly pressed his lips against mine, "How about "my love" or would you prefer "baby"?" He smiled, lifting my chin as I uncrossed my arms.

"Baby.." I mumbled and attacked him with a hug, "Okay, baby." He held me tight, rolling around on the bed once again in a mess of kisses before we finally settled, me laying against his side once again. I pulled the covers over us, I was cold as hell and just about ready to fall asleep again. Noah played with my hair for about ten minutes before I closed my eyes and drifted off, I don't think he was planning to sleep, it was only like noon after all, but it felt good to lay with him, and I hope he felt the same.