~77~ "Tease."

Thank you so much to XxNoahxMichaelxX for the chapter idea! I'd be so lost without you LOL)

*There will be smut in this chapter*

(This chapter takes place around a week and a half after the last.)

~POV: Noah~
I leaned on my hand as I painstakingly checked and responded to emails, I hated this part of the job, it was so tedious and boring, so my mind started to wonder elsewhere, mostly thoughts of wedding plans or whether I should take Michael out later today. He hasn't gone out since we went to the gazebo last week-ish. I know he hates feeling trapped in the house and I didn't want a moody Michael.

He'd probably like to go shopping for clothes, it's been a while since we went to the mall, or I could just take him on a walk downtown, I think he'd like seeing downtown since there's always lots of people around. Maybe I'd take him out somewhere once I'm done work.

~POV: Michael~
I. Am. So. BORED.

Everybody else (Posi, Lily, Alex, even Rose!) All went out when I was still sleeping, so I didn't get a chance to go with them, and I am slightly offended by it. I have no idea where my cat is because she likes to hunt the rats out in the garden so she's always running around somewhere, and Noah is all locked up in his office, which leaves me with nothing to do but wait alone.

Orrrrrr, I mean, I could bother Noah, which honestly sounds much better, its entertaining anyway. So I stood up off the bed and decided I'd tease him a bit, so I made sure my hair and skin looked okay, then changed into a white tennis skirt and one of Noah's old hoodies, mostly because it was comfortable, also because knowing him, he'd probably think it was hot that I was wearing his clothes. Next I sat down on the bed and pulled up the thigh high socks that he said he liked last time. I stared myself in the mirror, I think I'm definitely a femboy honestly, I don't mind that title, I look hot.

I looked away from the mirror before any insecurities started appearing and I walked down the hallway and upstairs until I reached Noah's office door, I didn't knock, I didn't want him to notice me just yet, instead I slowly peaked open the door and slide inside, crawling under his desk until I appeared at his feet, the light form his computer shining on his face as he was yet to notice me. I huffed and placed my hands on his thighs, placing my chin on the chair in between his legs and staring up at him. He jumped and looked down at me, "Jesus Christ, you scared me Michael." He chuckled, I titled my head and smirked up at him.

"I was getting lonely, I thought maybe you could help with that? Hm?" I rubbed my hands up and down his thighs, he didn't even blink, now this was a challenge for me, I wanted to see how far it would take to get him to blush, I've never seen him blush I don't believe. "I think you can help yourself." He looked back up to his work, I think he was able to see through my plan. "But I dressed up all pretty for you." I whined in a sultry way, licking my lips as I stared at the outline in his pants, he looked back down at me and examined me head to toe.

"You look very pretty baby, but I've got work to do." He ruffled my hair and probably expected me to leave, but I don't give up that quickly. I looked back down at his crotch and thought for a moment before I leaned in and licked the outline of his cock through his jeans. Noah quickly intertwined his fingers in my hair, forcing me away from the bulge clearly forming in his pants. "You wanna act like a brat? I can treat you like one." He forced me to stare into his eyes, I whimpered, "N-no, I'm sorry." I struggled but his grip on my hair remained tight, leaving me unable to move my head or even really look in any other direction.

"Already submitting? What happened to feeling all powerful hm?" He stood up and forced me to my feet, finally letting go of the grip on my hair as I kept my head down in front of him out of embarrassment, "Look at me." He lifted my head up and I complied, his eyes completely transfixing me. Suddenly he picked me up bridal style, I struggled and squirmed to get out of his arms until I felt his hand squeeze my thigh as a warning, sorta telling me to watch my attitude tonight.