~92~ "Jealously."

~POV: Michael~
"Who?" I crooked an eyebrow at Noah as he stood by the closet getting dressed, apparently someone was coming over today because they were going to be helping with the mission. I better be going on that mission by the way, I didn't train for nothing. I sat on the edge of the bed and titled my head at him, I can't say I'm a huge fan of the idea of someone random coming over. "Someone from Angela's team, do you remember Angela? You were pretty drunk." Yeah, I remembered her, and her fricken team that caught me, I know I should be grateful they helped me- and don't get me wrong I am- but those dudes picking me up was still terrifying.

I nodded at him, looking away with a red face as he took off his shirt, replacing it with a new one. "It won't be very long, if you like you could just go to the library until they leave, but we might need you for a few minutes in the meeting." He tied his tie and walked over to me, cupping me face and glazing his thumb across my cheek. "I'll just come with you to the meeting.." I grumbled, looking out of the corner of my eye to avoid his gaze. "Awh, look at you being all social!" He fluffed up my hair and laughed at me, to which I responded with a hard glare and he immediately shut up, or at least I thought he did. "Don't be sour." The smallest hint of a chuckle remained on his tone as he teased me while kissing my forehead.

"Get dressed and then we'll head up to my office okay?" He let go of me, backing away so I could hop off the bed and grab something to wear. "Wait- what am I supposed to wear?" I looked back at him, he shrugged. Wow, what great help he is. "I'm not gonna tell you what to wear, whatever you're comfortable in. Just keep in mind there will be the person coming to visit as well as bodyguards or other members of Angela's team for support. So maybe quite a few people around." He scrolled on his phone as he talked. Hm, that made it kind of tricky, I wasn't really sure what to wear. I feel comfortable in skirts usually but when I'm around other people I get self-conscious, do I have to dress kind of formal for this?

I don't even know, I just decided to wear jeans and Noah's hoodie (which is literally just mine now since he like never wears hoodies unless it's fricken freezing anyways, it doesn't even smell like him, it's a rip-off.) And yes, I was aware it was kind of hot outside, it was raining but still warm you know? But I didn't really care, I hate summer clothes honestly.
"Ready?" Noah looked up from his phone once he saw I was dressed, I nodded at him. "Do you want to be carried?" I nodded again, my throat kind of hurt from last night. He kneeled down in front of the bed and I climbed onto his back, wrapping my arms around his neck and he placed his hands under my thighs.

"Kiss." I grabbed his face and gently turned to look at me, he chuckled and pressed his lips against mine. "You don't kiss me enough." I made a 'Hmph' sound and let go of his face, "Oh really? I'll make note of that." He laughed, I rolled my eyes and laid my head on his shoulder, letting him carry me up to his office, where he set me down on the sofa, about to leave to his desk before I grabbed him and pulled his head down to kiss me once again. "Okay, okay, last kiss." He gave me a quick peck on the lips and left to go work for a bit before the person came.

I simply scrolled on my phone, texting Posi every once and awhile until I heard the office door open, and a woman with dirty blonde hair tied in a ponytail and dark green eyes walked into the room. I stared at her closely, she was wearing a black and white stripped pant suit, looks like a fricken Beetlejuice outfit, okay, I'm getting too salty too quickly. She stepped up to Noah's desk and Noah stood up to shake her hand, "Noah Carter, though I suppose you already knew that, nice to meet you." He said before sitting back down and placing some paperwork in the drawer. "Emily Hayden, nice to meet you too." Emily sat down in the chair behind her and crossed one leg over the other.

"This is my husband Michael, he'll be joining us in this meeting." Noah gestured to me and I mumbled an awkward "Nice to meet you." Before going back on my phone, the woman didn't seem to care, she barely looked at me before she changed the subject quickly. "Miss Angela told me you might need extra support on the upcoming mission?" Emily asked, placing her hands in her lap and tilting her head, Noah opened a drawer and pulled out a piece of paper. "We've got plenty of people but we need more supplies since one of our warehouses was robbed the other week." He passed Emily the paper and I noticed carefully how she grazed her hand against his for just a moment too long, but I didn't really think much of it as Noah retracted his hand after, picking up a pen to again give to her.