~100~ "Anniversary."

~POV: Noah~
I walked around the mall with my sister at 8:32 in the morning, on my anniversary because I completely forgot and I needed to get something for Michael. I know, I know, usually I'm right on top of it but with everything going on I didn't remember until my phone reminded me this morning and I slipped out of bed before Michael woke up. "I'm gonna go look at the pets in the pet store until I get kicked out, meet you back here soon." Lia ticked her tongue, sending me finger guns before leaving in some random direction. I rolled my eyes and began to walk around the mall, looking for something Michael might want, just as I felt my phone buzz multiple times.

Baby ❤️❤️
8:20 AM
where r u??

8:29 AM
honey? :(

8:34 AM
ur scaring me D:

Me
8:35 AM
I'm so sorry baby my ringer got turned off, I'm out with my sister running an errand

I won't be very long I promise ❤️

Baby ❤️❤️
8:35 AM
okay <33 luv u

Me
8:36
Love you too baby

I put my phone away and walked in a store to begin to shop.

~POV: Michael~
I huffed and flipped onto my back in bed, so, now I'm alone and basically stuck in bed, what the hell am I supposed to do now? I stared at the ceiling as I felt Pixie jump off my bed and push the bedroom door open so she could leave, probably to go get food, now I'm really alone. I grabbed my iPad from where it was on the floor (okay okay, maybe it was Noah's iPad for work, but he said he didn't need it so he gave it to me!) and went to scroll on Pinterest, Pinterest is over taking my life I swear.

I scrolled and scrolled until one particular photo caught my eye, it was a boy wearing a certain kind of.. outfit, and it struck some kind of inspiration in me. I haven't dressed up for Noah in awhile and I really love doing that, I should do it again sometime. Then my phone dinged and I looked over to see a reminder was set for today.

!!Reminder!!
Anniversary<33333

Oh fuck.

I literally forgot to get Noah anything, I'm on a shit ton of pain meds that are making me forgetful and I can't even walk, how the hell do I get him something?

Wait.

I immediately stood up, not even caring if I would fall (luckily I didn't though) and I rushed over to the closet, sitting down on the floor and rummaging through our regular clothes to the ones in the back, where I kept all my dressing up clothes, lingerie, animal ears, even plug tails (don't ask, I'm a kinky bitch.) I grabbed a few things from the secret closet, my favourite being a wolf ears headband and a tail, along with a crop top and underwear I've never worn yet, it had a heart cut out around the butt, I freaking love it and Noah probably will too.

I put together the outfit, leaving out the tail for a second and sitting in front of the mirror, examining myself to see if I looked good. You could clearly see my bandages poking out from under the crop top, which I didn't love. I know Noah said he didn't care but they still feel like an eyesore to me, whatever, insecurities don't turn me on believe it or not. What was turning me on was the thought of what Noah was gonna do to me when I sent him the photo I was planning to take. I imagined him running his hands all down my body, stopping in a few special spots just to kiss them, or maybe he'd be more rough since I was technically being bad. Maybe he'd punish me again and not even have a chance for all that foreplay.

I could feel the boner growing in my underwear, I whimpered out quietly, it's a shame no one got to hear it. I grabbed the tail plug and slowly pushed it inside me, earning another tiny moan that was lost in air. I swayed my hips against the floor, liking the way the toy moved in me, oh wait, I was supposed to be taking a photo. I reached for my phone and posed in front of the mirror, similar to how I posed the last time I decided to disturb him, clearly trying to hide the hard-on in my underwear.