~41~ "Valentines day"

~POV: Michael~
I've never been a huge fan of Valentine's Day.

I think it's a useless holiday.

You're supposed to use it to like, ask people out for a date, or show someone you love them, but shouldn't you be showing someone you love them everyday? Just on Valentine's Day feels shitty.

But, that doesn't mean I'm not gonna accept a plushie from Noah.

"Thank youuu!" I jumped on him, it's around noon and Noah randomly came in our room with a fluffy bear plush.

He held me up from falling, I grabbed his face and pulled him in for a kiss. "Happy Valentine's Day." I smiled, running my fingers through his hair.

"Happy Valentine's Day love." He placed me down, "I know you're not a huge fan of restaurants, but Posi still wanted to get something special to eat, so we're gonna order take out and go out in the garden, does that sound okay?" He sat me down on the bed, I threw the plushie with the others on my side of the bed.

"I'll come out in the garden, but I don't want anything to eat." He nodded, he knew there was no use trying to fight me to eat, it just makes it worse.

"Okay darling, let's go then." He held his hand out, I smiled up at him and grabbed his hand, letting him lead me down the stairs and through the hallway to the garden, where everyone already sat, staring at a projector.

"Michael! Yay you came!" Posi beamed when she saw me, standing up from the blanket she was sitting on and almost knocking me over with a hug.

"Where did you find a projector?" I smiled, hugging her back, she always gave amazing hugs.

"Alex went out and bought one for us! We're gonna watch Ratatouille!" She pulled away from the hug and jumped up and down.

"How is that a valentines movie?" Noah chuckled, i shushed him, "Ratatouille is an amazing movie, we do not question it." Posi laughed, Alex and Lily were busy figuring out the projector and how it worked, and Rose was setting up the blanket with the food.

"Posi! Can you go grab some pillows from the closet near Alex's office?" Rose called out from the blanket, Posi smiled and nodded, running past me inside the house.

I noticed Noah wasn't beside me anymore, he was talking with Alex as Lily finished setting up the movie.

I walked over and hugged him from behind, I think I surprised him a little because he jumped to check who it was.

Seeing it was just me, he smiled and continued his conversation.

Posi came back seconds later with a pile of pillows.

"That's a lot Po'" I chuckled, pulling away from Noah to help her carry some.

"Shut up! I wanted it to be comfortable." I helped her set up the pillows and blankets in a way that would keep us warm, and then sat down on the basically giant bed we made.

"I haven't watched a movie outside since I was 14." Alex chuckled, sitting down beside her wife on the blankets.

"Noah, Elias and I watched a movie outside when I first became apart of their gang, I think we watched like Megamind or something." Lily smiled, getting the movie to start and sitting beside Posi, of course.

"That checks out, Megamind is a good movie." I shrugged, watching as Noah crawled onto the blanket and let me cuddle up next to him as the movie began to play.

The others are their food until there was none left, repeatedly asking me if I wanted any, but I never did.

Soon it became midnight, and the movie was close to finished.

I closed my eyes, resting my head on my boyfriend's chest.

The entire garden fell silent besides the movie and a few whispers from Alex and Rose, as they suddenly stood up and walked inside, leaving us four to watch the end of the movie.

Once the movie finished, Posi and Lily went back inside to sleep in a real bed, saying we can clean up everything tomorrow.

And that left me and Noah, laying on the blanket, alone in the garden.

"Do you want to go inside?" He asked when I was close to falling asleep.

"No..."

"Okay."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"To the moon?" I chuckled, quoting what my mum used to say to me every night before I fell asleep, I may not remember much about her, but I always remembered that saying.

"And back." He finished, kissing the top of my head.

And then we soon fell asleep, alone in the garden, covering ourselves with blankets and cuddling to protect us from the cold climate.

Fine, maybe Valentine's Day isn't so bad, at least when I get to spend it with them.