~117~ "Staying."

~POV: Michael~
I was actually quite surprised how keen Willow was on staying here, she seemed excited, I mean, who am I to ruin her fun? I just know if I was her I'd probably have a full mental break down, then again, she seems like a really upbeat and happy kid. We found out how old she is (4) and gave her a bath. I brushed the knots out of her hair too, god there was so many, I was scared I'd accidentally pull to hard on the brush and hurt her, but luckily I didn't. I also gave her a sweater of mine for her to wear basically like a dress while Noah went down to the store to grab her some actual clothes.

Her and I now sat in Noah and mine's bed watching SpongeBob while she coloured on a piece of paper I found. She was sitting on my lap and using my knees as a table for her drawing. I scrolled through my phone and pretended I wasn't very much enjoying watching SpongeBob, what? It's kind of a good show. "Look! Look!" She grinned, showing me the photo she drew. It was two stick figure, one with brown hair, one with red. Under the brown haired one it said "Mama" and under the red haired it said "Daddy". I smiled. "You're my new mama!" She giggled and jumped on me with a hug, I quickly caught her so she wouldn't fall. "I'm glad you're liking it here." I let her place her hands in my hair and bounce it. "I'm back." Noah walked through the bedroom door and dropped the bag of clothes on the floor. "Daddy!" Willow reached her arms out to him, Noah looked visabily confused but still picked her up. I handed him the picture with a chuckle, he stared at it and smiled, "That's very good hun." He kissed her on the head before placing Willow on the bed.

"Can you go change into pyjamas?" I asked her, she nodded and grabbed the pyjamas out of the bag and ran into the bathroom to change. Noah sat down on the edge of the bed and unbuttoned his shirt, sighing before flopping down on his back. "Tired?" I played with his hair, crossing my legs, he shrugged. "The store is pretty mentally draining for me." He chuckled, rubbing his eyes with a yawn. "Yeah, I understand." I titled my head at him, I can't help staring at his defined jawline and freckled cheeks, the slight stubble growing in around his face where he needed to shave.

Willow came out from the bathroom in her pyjamas and jumped up on the bed, climbing and sitting on Noah's lap. "Okay, C'mere." I stood from the bed and picked her up, holding her against my side. "Did Rose get a room ready for her?" I asked Noah as my arms began to get tired from holding Willow. "Yep, the room right in front of us." He yawned, damn he must be really tired. "Okay, let's go." I nuzzled her head, walking out of the bedroom and across the hallway to Willow's room. Rose basically found a bed for her and that's it, we'll get more stuff over the week. But for now I tucked her into her bed and shut the light off, closing the door behind me.

When I came back into my room Noah was fast asleep in bed under the covers. I carefully pulled the covers off and crawled underneath where his arm was laying, lifting it above me before dropping it down once I was comfortable against his chest. "Mm.. Mine.." He mumbled against my forehead, pulling me closer against him. I smiled, he's cute in his sleep. I brought my hand up to play with his hair, kissing his lips softly. He woke up briefly to see it was just me and went back to sleep, repositioning to hide his head in my neck. "Softy." I chuckled, he grumbled something incoherent and held me tighter, overlapping our legs.

A/N: I KNOW ITS RLLY SHORT AND IM SO SORRY I JUST WANTED TO GET IT OUT FOR YALL 😭😭

also little drawing I made of Maisie (Left) and Willow (Right)