~106~ "Happy Birthday Part 2"

~POV: Michael~
"Happy birthday!!" Everyone cheered to Noah, holding up their drinks in a toast as we all sat in the living room in one big circle, Noah, Posi, Lily and I on the couch, and the rest on the floor. "To the best boss I could ask for." Lily smiled at Noah, holding up her shot glass before she took a swig, widening her eyes as the burn moved down her throat, which we all laughed at. "And the best brother I could ask for, even if you're a prick sometimes." Lia winked as she held up her own full glass of vodka, she's going all out I guess, and she took a big sip of it. Noah chuckled softly, I sat on my knees next to him and lightly turned his head to look at me, "Best husband I could have ever wished for." I pressed my lips against his, our own version of a toast since he wouldn't let me drink tonight. I know what you're thinking, I'm probably the type of person to sneak a few drinks behind his back, well I'm not gonna do that this time, it's his birthday, I'm gonna be good for once.

"Thank you baby." He whispered to my lips, leaning his forehead against mine, I smiled and wrapped my arms around him, "Now let's get shitfaced!" Someone called out and everyone began to drink the night away, shot after shot I watched the others get drunker and drunker, "Now you understand what it's like to babysit a bunch of drunk people." Noah chuckled, he was slowly sipping down a glass of whiskey, sloshing it around in his cup, damn, it must take a lot to get him drunk. "Let's make out." I climbed onto his lap and stole his cup, taking a slow sip just to get me a tiny bit tipsy, what? Tipsy isn't the same as drunk. "Right here?" He crooked an eyebrow, I rolled my eyes, "Like they care." I ran my hands through his hair, I directed his head over to Lily and Posi who were literally kissing on the armchair.

I turned his head back and smashed my lips against his, much rougher than the former kiss, he didn't object to it, and in fact leaned into the touch, running his hands up my thighs to my waist where they rested as he pulled my body closer to him. "I love you." I said, pulling away from the kiss and just staring into his eyes, "I need you in my life, I don't know what I'd do with out you." I leaned my forehead against his, just enjoying him holding me, I wished that it could stay like this for the rest of my life, but, I knew that wasn't realistic. This would pass like every moment, but I still loved it.

"I'm not going anywhere, I promise." He ran his hands through my hair and played with it. I nodded, putting my all the trust I had in him as I laid my head down on his shoulder and let the comforting smell of him fill my nose. He kissed my cheek and buried his face in my hair to press his lips against me all over my head. "You guys are so boringgg! All lovey and stuff! You should drink!" Posi handed me a vodka bottle, I lifted my head and couldn't help but yawn, staring at the bottle. I looked back at Noah with pleading eyes, "Fine, fine, just don't be an idiot." Noah chuckled, I fake gasped, taking a swig of the bottle and feeling the familiar burn down my throat. "What do you take me for Noah Carter? That's so mean.." I pouted as I ran my hands up his chest, playing with his collar and shirt buttons. "Okay, let's get you out of your sexual drunk phase." He pushed me back slightly and I chugged down even more and stumbled off Noah's lap to the floor in front of him, placing my hands on his thighs and giggling as Posi also fell down with me.

~POV: Noah~
"Are you hurt?" I looked down at Michael as he practically wheezed, almost hitting his head on the coffee table, luckily I grabbed his hand and pulled him back to sit up. "God you're a dumbass when you're drunk." I held onto his wrist so he wouldn't fall and crack his fricken head open, "N'touch there.." He shook his head and pulled his head away, I then remembered he doesn't like it when people grab his arms because of all the scars. He stood up and pushed me over on my back, hugging me tightly. "Pretttty boy!" He giggled, cupping my face and staring into my eyes, Jesus he gets shitfaced drunk quick, it might have also been because he hadn't ate anything today, meaning all the alcohol was just going straight into his bloodstream. He was restless and couldn't stay in one spot for more than ten seconds, so he climbed off my lap and went to sit by Posi.