~75~ "Sleep."

~POV: Michael~
Sleeping when I'm drunk goes one of two ways, I either get the worst nightmares imaginable, or I'm completely fine, It's like Russian roulette but with dreams. That's why I try my best to stay up as long as possible when I'm dunk, but knowing Noah, he forced me to bed, and I don't blame him, he was probably very tired too.

The room was dark and fuzzy, and I was immediately aware this wasn't real, I'm usually quite aware of when I'm having a nightmare, and standing just out of my fuzzy gaze was a figure, the figure of a woman I had met before.

As she stepped into the light I could see who it was, Kamila Camden, the only thing different? A hole going straight through the middle of her chest and blood splattered all over her body and face. I felt cold metal against my skin and I realized I was tied up, this? Again?

"You know, it's funny to compare us, we're not all that different." Kamila's familiar voice that I would never escape from my mind echoed throughout the room, if you could consider this a room.

"Fuck off, I'm nothing like you." I hissed, the sound of the shackles moving as I tried to move, only to be completely unsuccessful.

"All I wanted was my father's approval, you know how that feels, don't you?" She took a few steps until her face was met with mine and she grabbed my chin just like she used to, it made me sick to the stomach.

"You let me get rapped, for approval?! FROM A DEAD MAN?!" I found myself shouting, I didn't care, I never got the chance to shout at her, I was so timid when she was alive, all she saw of me was when I was beaten and defenceless.

"Oh come on Michael darling, you aren't so innocent... You're nothing but a whore, how do you think Noah will react when you tell him you're a murderer too? Anyone with sense with throw you and your stupid little kitten out." She pouted and suddenly the shackles on my arms and legs came free, I could move again, and I took my chance to shove her away from me.

"Fuck you. I wish that bullet went right through your skull, I wish I could smash you into the pavement and watch your head crack, I wish you would get out of my fucking mind!" I screamed as I stared at the hole in her chest, what I wouldn't give to witness her being shot, I had so much anger, pent up inside me whenever her name was so much as mentioned, I wanted her erased from the earth, I wanted all evidence of her existence to be nothing, meaningless, like she should have been, she should have been destined to be a nothing bitch.

"Michael, baby, I'm here, forever, no matter how many times you crack my skull or smash my brain into the dirt. I'll always have a home here." She caught herself before she fell, hands behind her back as she stared me down, all that pent up rage came out, all at once. I pushed her to the ground and stepped my foot on her bleeding chest, watching as the blood poured to the ground, but she wasn't hurt, she just stared at me as I did it.

"You're a murderer, and you keep using the same stupid excuse of your father. WE ALL HAVE SHITTY DADS! You don't see everybody killing their brother over it! You're a self-pitying, attention whore, who can't stand the idea of facing that fact that this is all YOUR fault! You! You started everything!" She exclaimed, her expression only showed rage, and that was it, that's all I could read out of her.

I froze at her words, taking my foot off of her chest slowly and staring down at the bleeding woman. "You act all defensive and strong, then the minute someone calls you out on your act you can't handle it." She stood up, holding her chest to stop the pain of the pressure my foot had put down.

"I didn't ask for free fucking therapy." She stepped forward and I only backed away as I spoke, until we hit a wall and i immediately slumped down to the floor, my knees to my chest as I looked up at her, the feeling of being controlled came rushing back to me as her eyes pierced through mine, I felt like I was falling into a trap and I couldn't grab onto anything to pull me back to life. Her eyes were telling me to behave and I listened, staying quiet as she spoke.

"You're a mess, and no one should have the burden of cleaning you up." She said as two men appeared beside her, faceless and unrecognizable, but they pulled me to my feet and she stared as they pinned me to the wall.

"Nonononononono, PLEASE, STOP IT!" I kicked and screamed but she just stood there, watching it all play out in front of her as I begged her to tell them to stop, as I begged for them to take there hands away, begged for them to do anything else, hit me, abuse me, just not that again, I can't.

And then it all went black, and my voice was sore, but I opened my eyes and I could see the bedroom I know, the one I felt safe in as the man I felt safest with was sitting on his knees beside me, trying his best to wake me up and immediately pulling my shaking body into a huge once he saw I was awake.

"You're okay, you're okay." He reminded, petting my hair as my breathing was hitched in my throat, I could barley catch a breath through my sobs and cries. My head was pounding, I could tell the effects of a hangover were hitting me, but my sobbing wouldn't stop.

"Love, can you look at me?" Noah cupped my face and directed my head to look him in his blue eyes, I nodded and he let go of my head, I tried to breathe but I couldn't take a full breath.

"Can you tell me five things you can see?" He smiled, rubbing his thumb on my cheek and resting his forehead against mine for a second while I looked around.

"U-uhm, the pile of laundry, -uhm.. The TV, your hair, m-my phone and- a glass of water..." I pointed out the first five things I took notice of, I was in our room, sitting in our bed, our phones buzzing on our side table.

"Good boy, now four things you can feel?" He kissed my forehead, wiping some of my tears as I sniffed and thought about what I could feel on my skin.

"Your hand, my hair on my face, the end of your shirt on my thigh, and the blanket underneath me..." I was still a bit confused on why he was doing this, but I had to admit, It did kind of help... I wasn't at that basement, I was home, and I'm safe at home right?

"You're doing so well, three things you can hear?"

"An owl, the wind outside, your breathing."

"Two things you can smell?"

"Your cologne and my perfume."

"One thing you can taste?"

"Vodka on my tongue."

"There, all done, you did so good my love."

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up..."

"Nono, don't ever apologize for that okay? You can wake me up any time if you need me, I don't care how late or early it is." He kissed my cheek and wiped my eyes, "Do you think you can fall back asleep?"

"I don't really want to..."

"Okay," He checked the time on his phone, "It's 6:00am, let's just get up now. Are you hungry?" I shook my head no, "Actually, can I talk to you about something?..." I mumbled, maybe the Kamila in my dream was right, maybe he would kick me out, but at least he'll know, and I'll know how he feels about it, I won't have to constantly live just waiting for the other show to drop.

"Yeah of course, what is it?" He smiled, his hand in my hair as he gave me a small head massage, it was comforting and reassuring that maybe he might take it better than I thought, although he has no reason too.

"My past I suppose..."