~18~ "Where were you?"

~POV: Michael~ (Requested by @XxMichaelxNoahxX <3)
I lie on my bed staring at the ceiling since Noah's at ANOTHER meeting.

I should go get a coffee, I'm exhausted anyways, so that could help.

I assumed Posi was with Maisie and couldn't come, but that's fine with me, I'd prefer to be alone right now.

I put Noah's old winter coat on since I didn't have one, followed by my boots, and then stepped out the front door, feeling the winter breeze hit my cheeks like a flash.

Ignoring the coldness I felt, I moved along anyways, starting to walk down the city sidewalk.

The closet coffee shop is only about five minutes away, so I'll hopefully be back before Noah's meeting is done.

Okay, technically I'm not allowed out without Noah or someone else with me, because of all the kidnapping and going blind, you know.

But! I'll be back in a flash! So hopefully he doesn't notice.

~POV: Noah~
"You've gotta be kidding me." I groaned, sitting in my office chair.

Apparently, our clients are blaming us for their bad reviews.

We did supply them the drugs, but they bought the cheapest stuff, not really our fault that it didn't work very well.

"He wants to schedule a meeting next week, maybe you can convince him to buy our more expensive ones?" Mark suggested, pulling a folder out and skimming through it.

"Looks like he's only been buying from us for like a week." He read out.

"Well, then isn't our policy no refunds unless you've been buying from us for like a year or something?" I skimmed my desk drawers, trying to find the policy paper.

"Six months." Simon budded in.

"Ah." I nodded and closed the desk drawer.

"So, I guess that's it. He's coming next week to discuss that." Mark closed the folder and put it back in the drawer.

"Great, you're all dismissed." I gestured them out, watching as they all left the room.

I miss Michael.

I thought to myself as I finished up my last bit of work, putting the papers in my drawer and locking it just in case.

Then I stood up and began to walk to my bedroom, just wanting to cuddle my boyfriend for the rest of the day.

But to my surprise, he wasn't in the room.

"Michael?" I called out, looking around the empty bedroom.

"Weird." I pulled my phone out, texting Posi.

Me
Did Michael say something about leaving to you? Like do you know if he went somewhere?

Posi Beckett
Nah sorry dude, we haven't spoken since last night.

I left it on reading, not really feeling a need to respond to it, and put my phone in my back pocket.

I texted him next.

Me
Where are you?

~POV: Michael~
I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket, but I didn't bother looking, I'm almost home anyways. Whatever that person needed can wait like five minutes.

The street lamps turned on as I realized it was getting dark, well I definitely didn't mean to be out this long.

The line at the coffee shop was long but damn.

I arrived at the front door and kicked the dirt off my boots on the wall, then proceeded to open the door and walk inside.

~POV: Noah~
I assumed Michael went out, and probably went to get coffee or something, but still, he had me worried sick for a while there.

So I now sit on the couch, staring at the front door and waiting for it to open.

Okay, I'm tired of waiting, I should really just go look for him.

I stand up and go to open the door, but before I can I see the door knob turn and I stand back, leaning on the wall and crossing my arms.

The door opens fully and Michael walks in, staring at his boots as he wipes them off.

"Where were you?" I asked, causing him to jump with a slight yelp and look up at me.

"Oh! Noah... G-great. I was just getting coffee." He put his hands behind his back in a panicked manner with his nervous smile.

"Didn't I say I had to go with you darling?" I pushed off the wall and walked a few steps closer, standing in front of him.

"Also I texted you," I added, running my finger along his jawline.

He immediately went flustered and stared at my hand, I knew how flustered he got when I touched him like that.

"S-sorry." He nodded, my finger stopping at the bottom of his chin and lifting his head to look into my eyes.

I laughed softly and picked him up, wrapping his legs around my waist.

"HEY! I CAN WALK!" He squirmed in my light grasp but I was strong enough for me to hold him properly.

He attempted to hit my chest but did no damage as I place him on the bed.

I immediately hugged and pushed him down onto his back, holding his body close to me as I drifted off..