~20~ "Application."

~POV: Posi~
I stared at my computer screen, rereading every single word I wrote down and questioning whether it was good enough.

"C'mon Po, I'm sure it's amazing." Michael, (the only other one in the room) was trying his best to reassure me. 

I can't tell if it's working.

"Look," He paused, standing up, glancing over my shoulder, and reading the application.

"You're incredibly smart, you have the credits, you have ambition, and you have a troubled past that the board will eat up, there's a very small chance you'll get denied." He chuckled, spinning my desk chair around to face him.

"But, why am I even doing this?" I groaned, rubbing my face in a matter of stress.

"Because it's your dream." He replied simply, flopping back onto the bed.

"Now hand it in before I beat your ass."

"Fine, fine. But I just want to see if I could get it! I don't even have the money for it." I reluctantly clicked the button, confirming to send it in.

And boom, there was no going back.

"That was the dumbest thing I've ever done." Waves of regret and shame filled me as I slumped into myself.

"No, the dumbest thing you've ever done is that time you fell off the pole simply because your heels were too big."

"Hey!" I scolded with a slight laugh.

"That was the best thing you've ever done. That will change your life." He marvelled while pointing at my computer screen.

"And if I don't get in?" I scoffed, sliding into the chair and crossing my arms.

"I will personally sell my soul to the devil." He dramatically put his hand on his chest.

"Do you still have a soul to sell?" He made a fake gasp and sat up in the bed.

"Look, in three days' time, we'll know. Try not to stress about it too much."

"That's impossible. My dreams are on the table and I have to wait three days to see if they're stupid dreams or not!" I officially fell off the chair and onto the fluffy white carpet, Michael copied me, slumping off the bed and crawling beside me.

"Shall I go get the bringer of support?" He rested his head on my shoulder, rubbing my back.

"Yes." I nodded, watching as he stood up calmly and dusted his sweater off.

"Alright," He paused, opening the door and stepping out before I heard a loud: "PIXIE! I'M COMING FOR YOU!" From down the hall.

He soon came back with a small fluffy kitten asleep in his arms.

"Ah yes, there's the goddess." I held my arms out, indicating I wanted him to place her in my hands.

"Warship Pixie." He bent down, holding her 'The lion king' style before placing her into my arms.

She was almost vibrating from her own purrs.

He smiled and sat beside me once again.

"I know you'll do great, or else I've done a bad job basically mentoring you for the last year and a half."

I laughed, the cat moving up and down on my chest while doing so.

"I hope you're right..." I sighed, intertwining the carpet with my fingers.

"I usually am." He leaned his head back on the wall.

"I know, it's annoying." I mocked him.

"Love you too." And he ignored it.