~4~"Not my bed."

POV: Michael
I woke to the feeling of a comfy mattress and fluffy blankets. I snuggled up to the blankets happily, when the thought entered my mind.

This is not my bed

I opened my eyes quickly to a white modern room.

What the fuck..?

I didn't sleep with anyone last night right?

And my clients are not this rich...

I was confused out of my mind, but I figured I just had to get out of there. I jumped up and found

I was still in the same clothes as last night, the only difference was a sweater was now wrapped around my shoulders.

It smelled familiar, a comforting scent I could cuddle up to on a rainy day.

"Oh, You're awake!" The door opened, making me jump and turn my head, I was on high alert. I had no idea where I was. 

"I didn't mean to scare you sorry!" I looked and saw it was just Noah standing in the doorway.

"I-It's okay... Why am I here? Did we sleep together?" My face went red as I stared blankly at him, A bit embarrassed.

"No, no, we didn't, I just saw you were really drunk and I didn't want you to be alone in a sketchy place like that drunk.

"O-oh, t-then thank you.." Just then I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket, I picked it up and glanced at the screen.

PoPo
MIKOOOOLLLLLL, I AM SO FUCKING HUNG OVER, BUT BOSS JUST TOLD ME I HAVE ANOTHER SHIFT, CRYINGGGGGGG 😭😭 I HATE HIM SO MUCH RNNNNNNN 

Mikol
OH FUCK, DO U WANT ME TO TAKE IT????

PoPo
Noooo I'll just suffer alone since you have the day off 😭😭

Mikol
I'm sorry, but I'm so glad I don't have to work.

PoPo
I'll see you next shift then 😭

Mikol
BETTER FUCKING CALL ME IF ANYTHING HAPPENS OK??? XOXOXO

PoPo
OKAY XOXOXOXO

I sighed, not wanting to go back to my apartment, and looked back up, my attention moving back to the Mafia boss.

"U-um.. Can I stay here a little while longer?"

"Stay as long as you please," He nodded mid-sentence. "I have a mission later, but the maids can take care of you."

"I don't need to be taken care of." I laughed, shaking my head slightly and putting my phone in my back pocket once again.

"We'll see Love." He chuckled back, his hands behind his back as he walked out the door.

My mind went blank as my face heated up, all the memories of the nickname came flushing back to me.

"No problem love." When he helped me from those men...

"Thanks love." When he came to drive me to work because I was scared to go alone.

Shit... I'm falling for him, aren't I?...