~44~ "Call."

~POV: Lily~
We all sat in Alex's office, watching Noah pace back and forth for the past hour.

Posi and I sat on the two chairs, I'd been comforting her and she's calmed down a tiny bit, but Noah didn't seem to want to be comforted, he just wanted to find Michael.

Ever since Alex saw the security camera footage of Michael being taken, he hasn't sat down in an hour.

Alex immediately got everybody she had available to find out anything they could about where he was.

"Noah-" Posi was about to begin, I put my hand on her shoulder, telapathecly telling her to not push it.

She ignored me, "Noah, I'm sure he's going to be okay."

"Where's your fucking evadence? You don't fucking know that." He snapped, when suddenly his phone buzzed and he immediately grabbed it.

He answered the phone and put it on speaker, we all leaned in to listen.

"Hello?" Noah sat down for the first time in an hour in the office chair, putting the phone on the desk.

"Mr. Carter." A feminine voice answered, one I've never heard before, but it sounded strangely familiar.

"Who is this?" Noah said, sitting up in the chair and staring at the caller ID.

"Kamila Camden." Well shit, we all knew that name.

"Fuck." Noah mumbled, glancing at me.

"Mhm. Listen closely, your pet is with me." The room fell silent.

"Excuse me?" Noah spoke, standing up and resting his hands on the desk.

"I have your boyfriend, he's pretty fucked up right now, but I'd be happy to negotiate a deal with you." The voice in the phone giggled, 

"What the fuck did you guys do to him!?" Posi and I jumped at Noah's sudden shout, Posi hid her face in her knees, beginning to cry silently.

"Nothing a slut like him isn't used to. Meet us at ******* If you'd like to negotiate, bring whoever the fuck you want." And with that the line hung up.

We all stared at the screen, Posi and I looked at Noah, unsure what to do.

"Grab Alex and meet me at the car." He walked past us, grabbing a knife off a rack Alex had because even if nobody came after her gang she liked having some for backup in case.

"S-should I come too?" Posi lifted her head, looking behind her at the red-haired.

"He's your best friend, do what you think is right." He simply replied, giving me a glance before walking out the door and closing it behind him.

Posi stood up immediately, running and grabbing a knife from the rack.

"Be careful." I followed her, grabbing a gun instead, I prefer guns.

"I will, but Michael is so important to me, I need to make sure he's okay." She looked up at me with a glistening feeling in her eyes.

"I know, I promise you we'll do anything we can to make sure he is." I ruffled her hair, walking past her to go find Alex.

"ALEX!" I ran out to the garden, seeing her standing and talking to a guard she has.

"Yes?" She turned her head.

"We know where Michael is! C'mon, we're leaving now!" I said in between pants, trying to get my breath back from running the entire way here.

"SHIT, OKAY!" She muttered an excuse to her guard.

"GRAB A WEAPON! WE'LL EXPLAIN IN THE CAR! ALSO NOAH'S REALLY PISSED, UNDERSTANDABLY SO DON'T PISS HIM OFF MORE." I ran away to go to the car, trusting she'd do as I said.