~43~ "Kamila Camden."

~POV: Michael~ (TW: Blood, talk of drugs, kidnapping, sexual assault, if any of these make you uncomfortable, I suggest skipping this chapter.) 
I woke up to the feeling of cold, hard concrete.

And fuck... My head hurt so badly.

My vision was black, I couldn't see anything, from the one eye that could actually see before I guess...

I whined softly when I found out I couldn't move my arms, I think a chain was tied around, keeping me on my knees with my arms above my head.

"Oh, it's awake." A feminine voice spoke out, "Grab him." The voice commanded and suddenly the chains on my arms were gone and two people had grabbed my arms, pulling me up and forcing me to stand, unable to get out of their grasp.

"Awh, he's kind of cute." Someone grabbed my face, turning my head from side to side.

I bit down on their hand, and immediately I was slapped.

"Play nice." The voice ticked her tongue disapprovingly.

Fucking what?

I felt hands on the back of my head, untying whatever was blocking my vision and taking it off, revealing a woman standing in front of me.

"Hm. Eyes are kind of a down sore, at least the blind one." She smirked, crossing her arms and looking me up and down for what felt like the 20th time.

"Who are you?" I hissed, a glare in my gaze.

The woman was wearing a button-up shirt with a black jumpsuit overtop.

Hey, she may be evil, but she's got style I guess.

"Call me Kamila Camden."

"Okay, Kamila, who are you?" I restated my question, her name didn't really give me any information that was important to me.

She sighed deeply, "Shame you don't know me, but not surprising. Let's just put it this way. Your boyfriend killed my father." She glared.

"So why take me? Take him, seems more valuable." I didn't want Noah to be kidnapped, I'd honestly prefer it me over him, but I'm just saying from a villain standpoint.

"Well, it's not like I even really loved my father, he was an asshole." She shrugged, resting her hand on her temple.

Relateable.

God, why am I like this in scary situations?

"But, he was important to me, and someone needed to take over the gang, since my father never had a son, I gladly took over." She grinned, a sort of psychotic grin.

"And my first order of business was going to be killing Mr. Carter. But then I had a better idea after being informed about you a few weeks ago, so I sent a spy, and followed you around for a few weeks until we knew exactly where you were staying." She paced around the room, damn, she really thought of herself as a fucking Disney villain.

"That doesn't answer my question fuckface." I rolled my eyes, she quickly took no time to slap me across my face.

"Mr. Carter takes someone important to me, I take someone important to him." She crouched down to get eye level with me, I didn't realize how tall the heels she was wearing made her. She stared right into my eyes, I stared back, not daring to look away and show any sense of fear.

"You're a strong little thing aren't you?" She smirked, "Here's the deal baby." She stood back up, I gagged slightly at the way she's been addressing me.

"You're up for ransom now. Mr. Carter seems to have a soft spot for you, I know he'll give me whatever I want as long as you're at least breathing. So please, don't think of any of this as personal."

"This is a lot because he shot your daddy," I smirked, looking up at her, the grasp on the two bodyguards holding me was admittedly beginning to hurt.

"Hm." She smiled and tilted her head, clearly annoyed, "Not yet it isn't." With a gesture of her hands, the two guards let me go before she kicked me into the stomach hard with her heels.

I gagged, the taste of blood reaching my mouth and flowing out onto the concrete ground.

"What- What's even your plan here...?" I stammered to talk with the blood flowing out of my mouth.

"What's the fun in telling you that? You're mine to play with right now, and the way I see it, as long as you're still alive, there are no limits to what I can do to you. But you must have a nasty headache from the drugs hm?" She knelt down on the floor, lifting my chin up with her fingers and staring into my eyes. 

She wiped the blood dripping down from my lips, "I'll tell them to take it easy on you."

She patted my head and stood up, walking away calmly out the door.

Two hands grabbed ahold of my shoulders, forcing me to stand up and slamming me on the wall.

I yelped from the pain of my head hitting the concrete walls.

Two men stood in front of me, looking me up and down.

Staring into my eyes with that same look that men would give me in the club.

Lust and greed...

A/N: I know yall are gonna hate me for this, it's hard to write myself, but I promise it's for the storyline😭