~3~"Nicknames."

(Thank you so much for the support on this book so far<3 I'm really investing in writing it! :) so I hope you guys don't mind if I take a little break from writing my one shot and focus on this, i wanna upload as much as I can to it!<3)

POV: Posi

I washed my hands in the employee bathroom with a sigh, another long day and I'm exhausted.

Luckily it's a Friday, meaning I only dance today and Michael deals with clients, I feel bad for him but every time I ask he says "I'd rather me do it than you." 

I can't wait till I can get out of this godforsaken place... But, ever since my baby Maisie was born, This was the highest-paying job I could find to help pay the bills while making sure she has a comfortable life.

I just need enough to get into a good college.. I know I have the credits, but I could never afford a good one.

It's not like I hate working here. I get a lot of confidence up on that stage, and Michael is my best friend. But I just wanna be home with my baby... 

My mother keeps having to watch her, I'm barely in my own child's life!

But I promised myself I'd get out soon.. Even if it means touching these men...

Even so, at least I have Michael to help me get through this bullshit, I know we both have a fucked up life, but I'm glad we found each other, God knows I need a friend right now.

I walked out of the bathroom and back to the bar where I found Michael sitting and talking to that mafia angsty dude from earlier.

I can tell Michael is going crazy for him, even if he doesn't realize it himself.

"Whatcha talking bout?" I sit next to them, ordering a Sex on the Beach drink from the bartender with a smile.

"Nothing really, are you done with your shift?" Michael smiles at me, he's sipping down a water cup, probably trying to wash his mouth out.

"Yeah, just finished like 3 minutes ago."

"I had to give a BJ, I hate those." He groaned, slumping into the seat and smashing his head on the counter.

The mafia boss chuckled a little bit, sipping on a whiskey. I've only seen him drink whiskey for some reason.

"How can you drink that shit?" I laughed, and both of them looked at me confused as to which one I was talking about.

"I'M TALKING TO HIM OBVIOUSLY, GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER!" I pointed to the mafia boss, screeching and my face completely red with embarrassment.

"I think we work in the gutter, and just to be clear, I do not swallow." Michael made a gesture to all around us, laughing a little bit as he finished his water.

"Hm, I didn't think the gutter would have this many drunk men." The redheaded Mafia boss finished his drink in almost sync with Michael.

"Are you shitting me right now? That's what funds the gutter." Michael laughed, spinning around on the bar stool.

"That's actually like an amazing name for a strip club." I chuckled back, wondering why our strip club is just called 'club' boring ass name.

""The Gutter?"" Michael questioned, I nodded in response as my drink finally arrived and I sipped it down slowly. 

"Yeah, I see it." The redhead agreed.

"What is your name? I laughed, making eye contact with the Mafia boss.

"You can call me Noah." He smiled a surprisingly warm smile.

"What do you mean 'you can call me Noah?' Is that like a moniker or alias?" Michael ordered an actual drink now that he had the taste out of his mouth.

(Just in case anyone is confused, Moniker basically means nickname<3)

"What would Noah possibly be a moniker for?" I budded in before Noah could. Michael thought for a moment.

"uhm... I dunno, noahlicious?" 

I wheezed, laughing my ass off as I rested my head on the bar counter, I think I'm a bit tipsy.

"Noahlicious?" Noah chuckled back, he's had so much to drink how is he not at least a bit drunk?

"Don't laaaughhhh! I like it!" Michael had already sipped half his drink down, I forgot he can't handle his alcohol.

"Alright, I guess I'm 'Noahlicious' now." Noahlicious chuckled slightly.

"You two come up with the weirdest nicknames, Mikol, Po, Noahlicious."

"HEY! PO IS VERY NORMAL FOR SOMEONE NAMED POSI!" Michael rebutted against Noah. 

I watched, sipping my drink and enjoying the entertainment as Michael attempted to argue.

That is until Michael ended up getting too tired to fight anymore.

POV: Noah

"Okay... I'm ready to go home.."

"You sure you'll be okay alone?"

"I'm fineeeeee!" 

"Okay.." I stood up, grabbing my coat off the chair and holding it in my arm. 

I help Michael up so he doesn't fall again.

"Baiiiii posssssiiiiiii~" He waved, blowing a kiss at her and laughing his ass off.

"Bye Mikollllllll~" She blew one back, but I couldn't really see since I was already walking outside and helping Michael into the car.

"You sure you'll be okay on your own?" I ask again once we've started to drive.

When I didn't get an answer I looked to my side to see he was passed out against the window.

I smiled.

Why are you smiling?

You're a fucking mafia boss, you can't act all soft for this guy!

You'll end up hurting him and your business. 

I shook my head and paid attention to the road, eventually finding the address once again and pulling up to the shitty apartment building.

I don't like how sketchy it is around here, it looks like the doors barely have locks on them. I really shouldn't leave him alone and highly drunk at a place like this.

I sighed, staring at the brunette, wondering what to do next.

"Hopefully he doesn't get too pissed.." I mumbled, turning the engine back on and gripping my hands to the wheel, backing out of the sketchy apartment parking lot.

Once I got on the main highway I began to drive to my place...