~47~ "Soft Spot."

~POV: Noah~
Michael fell asleep in the bath, So I brought him upstairs to our room, shutting the lights off and closing the door behind me to let him sleep.

Posi and Lily were downstairs in the kitchen, Posi noticed me and immediately her eyes widened.

"Is he okay!?" She spat out the water she was drinking to stand up and walk over to me.

"He's okay, he had a bath and now he's asleep in our room. He doesn't seem to want to talk much though." I leaned on the wall, "He also really didn't want to clean off the blood on his face."

"That's odd." Lily was sitting on a stool at the counter, sipping a coffee cup.

"Might have been something what's-her-face said to him." Alex was sitting on an armchair, scrolling on her phone.

"You know, he might develop PTSD, it's very common." Rose was sitting on her wife's lap, kind of, mostly on the arm of the chair but basically her lap.

I shrugged, "He's really upset either way, understandably, I'm trying to be as helpful to him as I can."

"Do you think we should move?" Lily suggested, her hands rested in her lap.

"I'm not sure, the change might be stressful for him but also its safer to move." I looked down, it would be way safer since everybody knows where we are now, it won't be long until people start coming to find him.

"If you guys move we're coming with." Alex nodded, looking up at her wife for confirmation, Rose nodded as well.

"I dunno, maybe start looking at some houses, I'll talk to him about it when he feels a bit better." I pushed myself off the wall, my hair was still slightly damp, but mostly dry.

"Okay! I love looking at houses!" Rose jumped at the opportunity, "it's true, she took a week to pick this house." Aled replied, ruffling the top of Rose's head.

I chuckled, walking back upstairs and leaving them be.

Michael was still sound asleep when I got back in the room, no surprise, he'll probably be sleeping for a while.

I turned a lamp on so I could see and went to sit at the desk, picking my phone up and going through my emails.

Every once and a while I'd look back at him to see him still sleeping, his lips ever so slightly parted as he was wrapped in all the blankets we had from once being so cold.

I smiled, I definitely had a soft spot for him.

I knew that was not normal in the Mafia business, but I didn't care, I loved him too much.