~110~ "Going Once."

~POV: Michael~ (TW for the next few chapters prolly; Violence, kidnapping, drugs, blood, pain)
I sat in Noah's office with Lily, Posi, and of course Noah as we had another meeting about some mission, except everyone is hung over as hell and barely able to retain any information, we were all also extremely tired. "Bossss, can't we do this tomorrow, I'm so tired." Lily complained, laying her head against the back of the couch, "Yeah, you guys aren't listening to a word I'm saying anyways." He closed the folder he had on his desk, putting it back in a filing cabinet, I was slowly drifting off to sleep, my head resting on my hand. Until a bang so loud it rang throughout my ears was heard, everyone flinched, which confirmed the noise wasn't just in my head. We all stood up, each of us grabbing a weapon, "Michael stay behind me." Noah grabbed my hand, forcing me to stay behind him as we all walked downstairs to see what the bang was.

In the middle of the kitchen stood at least ten men, all holding guns- how- how did anyone find us?..
Noah cocked his gun and pointed at one of the men, I assumed the leader, but just as he went to shoot a bullet flew right past him, just barely missing him. "Fuck." He breathed out, I widened my eyes, seeing how the bullet was inches away from hitting his face. "Come on out Carter, we know you're there." A voice called out, Lily grabbed her gun and loaded it, successfully shooting down one of the men, but missing the leader, who didn't bat an eye as his worker fell to the floor, bleeding out. "Too scared? C'mon, all we want is your pet." The same voice snickered, I hate being called a pet, I backed up until I literally bumped into Posi, she held me against her chest, sort of a sign saying she'd keep me safe.

"Stay here." Noah whispered before he walked out, I peeked around the corner, seeing Noah point his gun at the main man, who just snickered at him, "I'm sure we can make a deal Carter! Your pet is worth quite a bit of money you know, almost 10 million, hand him over now and we can split it." The man's words echoed throughout the hallway, I felt my eyes tear up, I don't want to go back to people like that- I can't-

"Over my dead body, get the fuck out of my house." Noah's voice turned into more of a shout, "That's a shame." A clicking sound was heard and  I saw a dart fly into my husband's neck, "Noah!- mph!-" I tried to scream but Posi covered my mouth, holding me back as I struggled, I fought against her until Lily had to help hold me in place. I watched Noah fall to his knees in a panic of coughs, I didn't know what that dart was doing to him, I didn't know what was happening. "It's a sleeping dart, he'll be fine. Shut the fuck up..." Lily whispered to me, I let myself stop squirming, but neither of them let go of me for a second.

"Go find the product."  The main man said, Lily grabbed her gun and cocked it, leaving me and Posi and she ran out to kill a many of the men as she could. The gunshots rang throughout the whole house, making it impossible to think straight, Posi and I were paralyzed, unsure what to do but watch it all go down, until the gunshots stopped once again and they rang out to silence. I was at the point of almost crying, I wanted this to stop, I wanted to blink and wake up in bed next to Noah.. But instead a man with black hair found us, he pulled his gun out and pulled the trigger, shooting a dart into Posi's neck as she stood in front of me, doing her best to keep them away until she couldn't anymore and she fell to the floor, eyes closed. "Plea-please leave me alone.." I could barely see any of them through my wet and teary eyes, all I felt were hands gripping my hair, dragging me across the tile floor no matter how much I kicked, and throwing me at the feet of another person.

"There you are, no more running now." He grabbed my chin, "I-I'm sorry- please let me go..." I don't even know why I was apologizing, I wanted my husband.. I wanted him to call me his love and kiss me. "Awh, aren't you cute?" The man cooed at me like I was a dog, completely ignoring what I said and commanding his men to carry me, I screamed and cried just incase anyone was in the house, but no one heard me, and the men carried me to their vehicles, that's the last thing I remember before I was too, knocked out with a dart.