~21~ "Drunk"

~POV: Michael~
"Are you still stressed about it?" I sighed, kneeling down in front of Posi, who was hiding under the covers of her bed.

She nodded from underneath the big blanket.

"Okay, that's it." I stood up and grabbed her hand since it was the only body part not hidden.

"Noooo, I just wanna stay in beddd." She tried to resist.

"Staying in bed moping about doesn't do any good." I managed to pull her up to her feet, seeing she was still in her PJs from the other night.

"C'mon! We're gonna go have fun!" I walked over to her closet, watching as she immediately just fell back onto the bed.

"Won't Noah be worried if you're gone without telling him?" I threw some clothes at her as she let them fall onto her stomach.

"Well, when he's at work all the time, he doesn't get much of a say anymore." Sighing, I stand up and walk in front of her, grabbing her hand and pulling her up again.

"So you're pissed at him right now?" She chuckled, looking pleasantly surprised by the clothes I picked out for her.

"He's been in meetings ALL THE TIMEEEE."  I leaned on the wall, closing my eyes so she can change comfortably.

"Alright, alright. But only because I really need a drink and I can tell you do too." I heard her shuffle to put her clothes on.

"You can open your eyes, I'm done." I opened my eyes to see her finished changing and grabbing her purse.

"You look great, let's go!" I excitedly held her hand and ran out the door, sneaking out so no one saw us and had a chance to say anything.

~POV: Posi~

"Noah is going to kill me if he catches usss." I groaned, hopping in the car driver seat since Michael doesn't know how to drive.

"I'm the one who dragged you out." He shrugged, putting his seat belt on and watching as I turned the engine off.

"I doubt he'll be thinking about technicalities, Michael, we're stealing his car." I pulled out of the garage and onto the road.

"He doesn't need it right now." I saw him tilt his head out of the corner of my eye.

"That's not the point." I laughed, but continued to drive, knowing it was probably too late now to turn back.

"Shush, It won't be that bad. Plus! It's scientifically proven to be healthy to drink your problems away." His random overly-confident manner confused me. 

"Are you already tipsy?"

"Dunno, Elias gave me somethin'" 

I laughed softly, pulling into the parking lot.

"Okay, but some rules. One: We are NOT having more than 5 shots, that's my limit and I'm still driving. Two: We're going home by nine, no later. Got it?"

He titled his head confused, I guess that was too much for his tipsy brain.

"Whatever." I sighed, getting out of the car and watching as Michael ran inside and I closely followed him.

~POV: Noah~
I sat in my meeting room, so many fucking meetings lately because of that one gang.

You know, that guy who was trying to blame us for his bad marketing?

Yeah him.

He won't leave us alone with phone calls and shit-

"Uh, Boss?" Lily suddenly interrupted my thoughts, causing me to look up at her in confusion.

"Yeah?" I questioned, seeing her stare at her phone intently.

"Do you know where Posi and Michael are?" She cocked an eyebrow.

"Michael said he was going to check on Posi for some reason." I shrugged, leaning back slightly in the black office chair.

"Is it possible they're out somewhere?" She chuckled slightly.

"Uh, why?" I sat up straight, a little bit concerned.

"Because of this voice message." She placed her phone on my desk, her screen on her and Posi's text messages, showing a voice message and clicking play.

'*Hic* helllllo? *Giggling followed by a random smash.* WHAT THE FUCK POSIIIIII!? *weird Michael whine, abrupt end.'

"What in gods name was that?" I replayed it, then heard slight music play in the background.

"Where are they?" I stood up, actually worried now.

"I think they're at a bar or club, based on the music and Michael's weird behaviour." Lily laughed slightly, making me glare at her and she immediately stopped.

"For fucks sake, go get them." I gestured her out of the room.

"Your welcomeeee~" She bowed before eventually leaving the room.

~POV: Lily~
Yeah, I know they're at the club.

There's absolutely no other place they could be, I mean I don't even think they know any other bars in this city.

I arrived at the club and walk in, to be immediately greeted by loud music, and of course, Posi and Michael sitting at the bar.

Michael has his head hung inside his arms probably because the music is too loud for him, and Posi is watching the stage for some reason.

"Lilyyy!" Posi ran up to me and pulled my body into a hug.

"Hi Posi, are you two alright?"

"Michael's tired and grumpy, but I'm not!!" She cheerily grabebd my hand and walked me over to the almost asleep Michael.

"Okay, well let's get him home before Noah kills us."

She pouted and crossed her arms, but reluctantly agreed, shaking Michael awake and telling him it's time to go.

"Okay..." He mumbled, taking my hand and letting me help him off the stool.

"Is Noah mad at me?..." He asked once we arrived at the car and I helped him and Posi in.

I smiled warmly at him before answering, "No, he's not mad at you." I ruffled his hair and turned the engine on, quickly texting Noah that I found them and they were safe before pulling onto the highway and driving them home.

~POV: Michael~

I looked out the car window, watching as all the pretty yet ugly buildings flash by.

It felt too fast for my brain, so I winced and focused my gaze back on Posi, who was basically asleep.

For some reason, I'm not as drunk as she is, but I can tell some things are not right with me.

Maybe I'm at that weird stage at the end of being drunk where I'm all emotional.

I see us pull up to the mansion, followed by the car engine turning off.

What if Noah yells at me?

I don't wanna go in...

Lily opened the car door and smiled at Posi, seeing she was asleep, she did her best to carry her inside.

"Coming Michael?" I didn't really know how to answer, because I didn't want to go in, but it's freezing outside and I have to because there was all this pressure on me and she was waiting for an answer.

Okay. Just calm down. Don't panic again, it's too soon for another one.

Skye told me if I have two more in the next week I should go to the doctor.

I hate doctors so I don't want that-

"Michael?"

"O-oh, sorry, yeah I'm coming."

She smiled, she was being sweeter than normal.

Which is fine with me.

I should get out of the snow.

I stepped out of the car door and followed her in the house, I could hear my own heart beating as she opened the front door and we walked inside.

Noah sat at the dining room table, staring directly at me with an expression I can't read, maybe because I'm tipsy.

Lily noticed my absolute panic inside and she put Posi down on the couch, asking if I could go sit with her for a second.

I nodded and walked into the living room, sitting on the couch beside where Posi slept and listening to the conversation just in the other room.

"Don't get mad at him please." Lily pleaded the minute she thought I wasn't in earshot.

"Why shouldn't I? He left without even telling me where he was going! What if he got hurt and I didn't know where he was?"

"You've been working a lot, Noah. It's not fair to expect him to just sit around the house."

"I know I've been working a lot, but he could have just sent a text or something."

"He's been having a rough couple of days with the panic attacks and Posi's stressed about something but she won't tell anybody but Michael why. They both needed a break. Plus, they're fine, no one got hurt."

"You're right. I shouldn't be upset with him, I'm sorry."

"Good." Lily walked into the living room, smiling and telling me I could go back out.

I felt a little bit better knowing I wasn't going to at least be yelled at, but I still felt weird.

Probably the achohal or something.

I nodded at her and stood up, walking to the living room where Noah stood, leaning on the counter and staring at the ground.

"I'm sorry." I stood beside him, also looking downwards.

"You've got nothing to be sorry for Love, I'm sorry I've been working so much lately."

"It's okay, I just feel lonely and since Posi was upset I thought it wouldn't be that much of a deal to go get a few drinks with her."

"I know, It's alright. I just prefer if you tell me first so I know where you are in case something happened."

"That's reasonable.. I mostly just feel like shit right now can we go watch a movie or something?"

"Of course, do you want me to make you tea? Or get you an aspirin?"

"Tea would be nice."

"Okay, I'll make that now then. You go get comfortable."

"I love you."

"I love you too." He smiled before turning the kettle on and I left to go get comfortable in bed.