~64~ "Submission."

~POV: Noah~ (Warnings for smut: Blowjobs, overstimulation, power bottom Michael (for a little bit) If you see any more, let me know! Chapter Help by: XxNoahxMichaelxX !)
As I sat on the sofa in our bedroom with Michael laying on my lap, almost asleep, I couldn't help but think back to the ring.

How pretty it would look on his hand if he said yes, his reaction, my reaction, I can't get it out of my head recently.

"Are you asleep love?" I pushed some of his hair back, revealing his awake blue eyes.

"No, I can't sleep. I'm just resting." He yawned, his head on my thigh and his arm resting on his forehead.

I made a noise of acknowledgement, tilting my head back against the couch.

"Would you ever want to marry someone?" I tried my best to not make it sound too obvious, not sure if it worked.

"Why?" He laughed, "If you're trying to propose this is a pretty lame way to do it."

"I'm not proposing." Not reallyyyy a lie, I mean, I'm probably not doing it for another few weeks, I don't even know.

He gasped dramatically, sitting up and placing a hand on his chest, "How dare." He chuckled before sitting on my lap, like, right on top of my lap...

"I don't really know, never really thought about it." He shrugged, I honestly can't tell if I was listening, I was focused on his movements, trying to not get a hard-on from the way he was practically grinding against me.

"M-Michael, stop moving like that," I mumbled, looking to the side, not making eye contact.

"Huh? Oh." He smirked and only began to grind harder. "How come? Does it feel good? Hm?~" His hands rested on my chest before he moved one up to grab my face.

I didn't reply, just carefully took his hand off my face and took a small breath.

"Why don't I show you how good I can make you feel?" He sunk to the floor on his knees, his hands now on my thighs and his eyes fixed on the slight bulge in my pants.

God, I loved it when he let his stripper side take over, trying his best to have dominance over me before I fuck him into submission...

"Just say the word and I'll suck you off until you can't cum anymore." He whispered, playing with the zipper on my pants, knowing exactly what he was doing to me.

"Fuck, do it." I couldn't resist anymore, I gave in, letting him unzip my pants and pull my hard length out.

He stared deviously up at me before licking the tip, his hands stable on my thighs.

"Fuck~ kitten..." I groaned, the nickname accidentally slipping out of my mouth.

He smirked at it, licking down my entire length once before taking it all in, gagging slightly.

I gripped his hair, guiding his head up and down and face-fucking him.

Small tears pricked in the corner of his eyes as I felt close to climax already.

Before I could give any warning I cummed straight into his mouth, letting go of my grip on his now messy hair.

He stared up at me, licking his lips and standing up in front of me.

"You know what I want..." He tilted his head, bending over slightly to get eye contact with me as I sat.

I zipped back up my pants and stood, "You don't always get what you want with that aditude, do you?" I grabbed his chin, my turn to be confident.

"I could." He looked up through his eyelashes, so that's how he wants to play, hm?

"Not with me." I pushed him onto the couch so he was laying on his back, I then climbed on top of him and began to kiss him.

He immediately gave in to the kiss, running his fingers through my hair, his way of showing that he was starting to give into submission.

I pulled away and stared into his eyes for a moment before sitting back up on the couch, patting a spot on my lap where I wanted him.

He obeyed, climbing on top of my lap.

"Show me what you want..." I whispered into his ear, biting the lobe softly.

He nodded eagerly, immediately starting to take his pants off, leaving him in nothing but my sweater, fuck he was hot...

I gripped his hips as he lined up his entrance to my showing length.

I gave him no warning before slamming him down onto me, earning a louder moan than usual, I must have hit his spot.

"You look so pretty when I'm fucking you," I smirked, not waiting for a second to begin moving him up and down, hitting his spot each time.

I could see him becoming more submissive with every thrust into him, "You're so needy for me, aren't you?" I teased, running my hand across his jawline as his hair bounced up and down.

He nodded, "Fuck!~ Ye-s!" He stammered, his head falling onto my neck, looking for something to bite on, forming hickey's on my neck and collarbone.

This was something he usually did when he was near climax, finding the closest thing to bite or grip onto.

I loved how I was usually the first thing he grabbed, if he couldn't find anything on me to grab, he'd grab the sheets.

"Are you close baby?" I asked, thrusting harder and deeper.

He struggled to form a nod when he suddenly came.

My thrusts slowed down, but he didn't pull out.

He panted, "M-more..."

"What did you say?"

"I want more... Please..." He whined, his hands on each of my shoulders.

"If it gets too much say 'red' alright?"

He nodded, "Okay..." He whimpered when he began bouncing up and down again, but his whimpers soon turned back into moans.

I was already close from the first time, it didn't take much for me to climax into him, but I didn't stop thrusting through my high, I continued fucking him as he bit back down on my neck.

His moans were tiny and more of a whimper from being tired already, but he soon climaxed for the second time.

"R-red." I heard him say into the crook of my neck, and I immediately stopped.

"You okay baby?"

He nodded, "Thank you..." We both panted softly as we cooled down from our many highs.

He took a second before climbing off me and walking away to have a quick shower.