~71~ "Birthday"

so uhm- heeeeeyyyy, how y'all doinggg? 😗 I know it's been a whilee, sorry about that, but I am back now! So I present to you this chapter! It's a long one to make up for my absence so I hope you all enjoy! :) -RadioSilence

~POV: Noah~
It's Michael's birthday.

That was the first thought in my mind the minute I opened my eyes to the bright window lights early this morning. More importantly, I saw the petite brunette still fast asleep in my arms, curled up in the comforter, stealing half of the blanket away from me but I didn't have to heart to take it back since he looked so peaceful.

I had planned to propose to Michael tonight, and the anxiety was already hitting me. I'm trying not to think about the aftermath and just enjoy him being here next to me.

Although that didn't last long, soon enough he began to wake up, getting restless from laying in bed so long, but I continued to wrap my hands around his waist, preventing him from leaving. "Mine..." I nuzzled my face into the back of his neck, nibbling on his healing love bites, which earned a small tired whine out of his mouth.

"Yours..." He mumbled back with a small giggle as he turned around to face me, the sun perfectly reflecting on his blue eye. "I don't have to work today," I said in a whispery tone, parting his bangs to let me see his pretty features.

He mumbled a response I couldn't quite make out before nuzzling into my chest, the warmth of his body taking over any want I had for a blanket. "Did you want to do something for your birthday?" I kissed the top of his fluffy hair, the smell of his shampoo filling my nose and leaving a small taste on my lips, a toxic kind of taste but I kind of liked it somehow.

"Mm... Cuddles, or a kiss."

"I can do that..." I whispered in a chuckle, lifting his head up with my hand and leaving a trail of kisses all along the bridge of his nose to his forehead, until he decided he'd had enough and hid back in my chest.

God, what the hell will I do if he says no?

What the hell would I do without him? I want my entire life to revolve around him, that's what my mind goes to, I'm not sure if I could handle life without him.

The sound of vibrations against the bedside table caught both of our attention, I sighed and sat up, forcing Michael to do the same much to his dismay.

I grabbed my phone, glancing at who it was, it was just Lily with some information about a possible mission. Why does she always text so early?

"Sorry darling, it's nothing." I yawned, placing my phone back on the side table, making sure to turn the ringer off.

"Meh, I'm awake now." Michael brought his knees to his chest, resting the side of his head on his knees and smiling at me, he always looked so pretty in the mornings, the way his cheeks always got flushed when he first woke up, and his voice was always a bit scratchy.

"Okay, let's go get something to eat." I've learned not to give him really the option anymore, instead of saying "Are you hungry?" Or something, I sort of just tell him we're eating, if he's really not hungry he objects, but otherwise it's the best way to make sure he eats.

"Okay." He agreed, resting his hands on the comforter as he watched me stand up from our bed and walk to the closet.

We used to each have our own section in the closet, but since we moved here, our clothes have become jumbled together, it's a struggle to find my own clothes, which is why Michael just ends up wearing my stuff.

"What do you want to wear?" I pulled a T-shirt over my head, awaiting his response. His lips were parted ever so slightly as he stared at the screen of his phone.