~112~ "Sold."

~POV: Michael~
Crashing and banging echoed throughout the entire warehouse, I was unable to see what was fully going on as I sat uncomfortably inside the cage. From what I could see, there was a stall in front of me selling white bags, honestly I think it was cocaine. There was also a wooden pole next to me with a sign I couldn't read, maybe my price? I had lost track of the days and nights, it didn't matter, I wasn't going to sleep anyways, I'd stay up until I died if I needed too, I probably will if I get sold today. A loud metal bang against the top of the cage made me jump and my heartbeat quicken. "Good morning cutie." The same man from before kneeled down on the side of my cage, I instantly moved my body to the other corner, not even bothering to look at him. "Thought you might act like that, so I brought you a little gift." He stood back up and disappeared for a few seconds before he unlocked the front of the cage and grabbed my arm to forcefully get me out.

I went to stand but he pushed my head down to stay on my knees, I cautiously watched his every move from the moment he grabbed ahold of my collar to make sure I didn't dare move to when he pulled a weird contraption out of his pocket. "Since you've got quite the mouth on ya' I'm gonna have to put this to use to make sure you don't scare anyone off." He crouched to my level and I noticed the black mask he was holding had a weird metal thing attached to it, before I could even have a second to ponder what it was he stuck it on my face.

It felt extremely uncomfortable, it was tight against my cheeks, making me unable to speak any proper words, I could barely make noise at all, but it also just looked like a regular mask from the outside. I immediately wanted to try and rip it off, but the minute I went to bring my hands up he hovered his hand over the little black button, threatening to press it and make me feel that horrid pain again, I can't- I can't do that again. "Now, we open in ten minutes, you think you can be good for the buyers?" He smiled a sick and sadist smile that made me want to just break down and cry right there, so I did, I had nothing to lose, I just sobbed, I let as many tears as I could possibly get out of my eyes to fall down against the mask, soaking the leather on it. He ticked his tongue and slowly stood up, "Quit your fucking crying!" He screamed, the way his voice echoed off the walls and back into my mind terrified me. "You will be good, if nobody buys you by tonight I'll be sure to take care of you myself." He kicked me back, indicating he wanted me to crawl into the cage myself, I didn't have any energy to fight, I hadn't eaten anything for almost three days, nor have I had a drop of water or an ounce of sleep.

I just wanted my home... But every moment I was losing hope that someone was actually coming to get me, I mean, I'm hours away from being sold off to some person, and- well- I guess I'm starting to doubt that anyone cares.

~POV: Noah~
I don't think I slept a wink the entire night, 1, I had no idea whether my love was okay or hurt or what- and 2, it had been a long time since I slept alone without someone up against me. Oh- not to mention, Pixie kept scratching at the door to come in, and so I'd get up to let her in, but not even five minutes later she would want out again, I think she's just as stressed as I am, she's always walking all over the house to try and find Michael. Yesterday afternoon I caught her carrying his shirt in her mouth when she brought it to me in the middle of the kitchen, it felt as if she was trying to tell me he was missing.

The minute the clock turned 8 in the morning Posi, Lily, Alex were at the car loading it with weapons, while I gave each one of us a black mask to cover our faces', we couldn't be recognized or else we wouldn't be able to buy Michael. As much as I wanted to just go in there and shoot everyone I knew our small main group wouldn't be able to kill all of them, the best bet was to buy him now and come back another time to kill them. "It's an hour and a half drive and the market starts at 10, we should go." Posi said, she had a duffel bag with some basic first aid supplies in it, we didn't know how badly Michael would be hurt, if it was something that could wait we have Rose set up at home, but incase other wise we also have first aid.