~40~ "Desperate."

~POV: Noah~ (Requested by @XxMichaelxNoahxX. Enjoy some smut for the 40th chapter!! wooo! Slight warnings for A blowjob, handjob, sex toy, and orgasm control.)
I leaned on the kitchen wall, scrolling on my phone and secretly eavesdropping as Posi and Michael argued, it made me laugh a little.

"That's idiotic! How- WHat!?" He screeched, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"Don't get moody with me." She crossed her arms, looking the other way.

"I'm not moody, I'm in confusion!" He gestured his hands in no particular direction.

"Well, you and Noah haven't had sex in like two months." Suddenly, she pointed to me, I looked up from my phone, crooking an eyebrow at them, Lily held back laughter in the background.

"HOW- WHAT!? HOW IS THAT FUCKING RELATED?" Michael glanced at me for a split second.

"Because you're moody, and you always get moody when you haven't had sex in a while." She grinned at him, feeling as if she had won the fight, and she probably did, even if it was undeserved.

"That's not true! Nor is it any of your business." He crossed his arms, looking away from her and hiding his flustered face from her gaze.

"I'm just saying, man." She held her hands behind her back, looking down at him with a smug look.

I chuckled slightly, Lily was trying to hold back laughter at Michael's anger.

"You're truly incompetent."

"You're truly just proving my point."

"I'm on new medssss, that's why I'm moody."

"Sure darling." I snickered, looking up at the flustered brunette staring right back at me.

"Okay, let's entertain the thought that that's the reason I'm moody. Wouldn't that be your fault?" He gestured my way, staring Posi in the eye with half-lit eyes.

I pushed myself off the wall, walked up to the brunette and grabbed his hand, pulling him up the stairs and leaving the others in a state of confusion.

"Hey!" He huffed once I let him go before I immediately pushed him onto a wall in our bedroom.

"My fault? You could have just told me if you were that desperate." I chuckle softly, having one of his wrists pinned above his head, and holding his other hand.

"I'm not desperate, I don't get desperate for anything." He pulled his arms away from me and crossed his arms, looking away from me.

"Hm, really?" I knelt down, sitting on my knees at eye level with his crotch.

He tensed up, "W-what are you doing?" He looked down at me, his cheeks warming up and turning a familiar pink.

"What do you want me to do?" I rubbed my hand on his thigh softly, a bulge definitely forming in his jeans.

He huffed, turning his head the other way.

I smirked and stood up, "If you won't tell me what you want, you'll get nothing." I placed my hand on his bulge, his eyes widened for a split second at the sudden contact.

He whined quietly, turning his head to finally look me in the eyes.

"Fine, touch me." He admitted, rolling his eyes slightly.

"That didn't sound very needy, did it?" I pulled my hand away and he instantly replied.

"No- I'm sorry, please touch me, I need you." 

"Better, good boy." I pinned him back on the wall, letting my hand wander into his pants, rubbing the clearly hard length outside of his underwear.

He whined, immediately covering his mouth.

I let him, liking to see him so vulnerable under my gaze.

"You're so pretty, my god." I kissed his neck, moving my hand into his underwear, jerking him off.

He couldn't hold his moans anymore and let out a sultry whimper, uncovering his mouth and gripping onto the closest thing, my shirt.

He bit down on his lip, accidentally biting too hard so it bled.

I kissed him, licking the small cut and blood away as I shoved my tongue into his mouth.

He moved his hand from gripping my shirt to holding my face.

"F-fuck, I'm close..." He pulled away, throwing his head back and leaning on the wall.

And with that, I pulled my hand out of his pants, his whimpers stopped and he looked back into my eyes.

"Noah..." He began to beg before I cut him off, grabbing his face.

"Suck me off like a good boy, and I'll consider letting you cum." 

He whined but nodded, getting onto his knees and looking me in the eye, I leaned against the wall, looking right back at him.

"Go ahead." 

He unzipped my jeans, my hard length showing in front of him.

Without much thought, he began sucking me off and rubbing his hand up and down my length at the same time.

I groaned slightly, grabbing onto the back of his head and shoving more in his mouth by instinct.

He gagged ever so slightly but continued, closing his eyes and listening to the slight noises I made, letting him know he was doing good.

I felt a knot in my lower stomach, knowing I was close to climax, he went faster and I soon climaxed right into his mouth.

He pulled away, looking back up into my eyes.

"Swallow," I commanded to the submissive kneeling before me.

He swallowed and licked his lips happily.

"Good boy." I zipped my pants and crouched down, grabbing his chin and letting his head rest in the palm of my hands, "You want your reward now hm?"

He nodded, and I chuckled softly, standing back up and walking over to a closed bag near the bed.

Michael stayed kneeling until I instructed him to stand and he obeyed, leaning against the wall and waiting for me to finish looking for what I needed.

And then I found it and pulled it out, a vibrator.

I walked over to him, pinning his body back on the wall.

"Where did you get that?" He pushed me away, examining the vibrator and whining as I put it onto his crotch over his clothes.

"Shh, be good." I turned the vibrations on, setting the level to a 10 knowing he was already horny and close to climax from the edging.

He watched closely as I put the vibrator in his pants and onto his hard length, earning an immediate whimper to come out of his mouth.

"Too much for you baby?" I only turned it up higher, and he gripped the back of my neck and pulled me in.

He suddenly bit down on my shoulder, which surprised me.

He moaned into the bite, shutting his eyes tight as his body shook through his climax.

I turned the device off, and seeing as I was about to overstimulate him, he panted, pulling away from the bite and resting his head on my chest.

I pulled the device out of his pants, placed it on the nearby dresser and pulled him in for a hug.

I rubbed his back up and down, his body still slightly shaking from the aftermath of pleasure.

"F-fuck." He caught his breath, "I love you so much."

I smiled and kissed the top of his head, "I love you more." I simply replied, holding him up to stop him from falling.

He hugged me back, clearly smelling my cologne in the crook of my neck.

"You like my cologne, don't you?" I chuckled, petting the back of his hair.

He nodded holding me close to him, the warmth of his body filling me with contentment.