~42~ "Balcony."

~POV: Michael~
Waking up in the middle of the night becuase you simply can't sleep is weird.

I mean, I was just sleeping and then suddenly I'm unable to even close my eyes for more then a second to blink.

The entire mansion is silent, I don't think a single person is up.

So here I am, staring at the ceiling, my boyfriend fast asleep next to me, holding me so close to him like if he let go I would disappear.

He's really clingy in his sleep I've learned.

That's fine with me, nighttime is when I do shit I regret, so it's nice to have someone next to me.

But, I think I need fresh air right now.

I freed myself from his light grasp and stood up, walking out of our room and closing the door behind me.

I noticed a small balcony down the hallway and immediately walked over to try and open the door.

Surprisingly, it wasn't locked with a key, I just turned the lock and opened the door, closing it behind me.

The fresh breeze on my face felt amazing, I took a deep breath and sat down agains the wall, looking through the glass fence and down at the garden.

The outside projector was still set up from our movie night a few days ago.

I looked around at the "neighbourhood" the mansion lived in, if you could even really call it a neighbourhood, every house was super far apart.

I noticed something moving around in the garden.

A figure.

I stood up, looking down confused-idly, then I noticed the one figure was really three.

They were all holding weapons, and that's when I realized I needed to tell somebody they were here.

I opened the balcony door, not bothering to check if it slammed behind me, I was too focused on running to Alex's room.

I reached her door and realized it was locked, so I repeatedly banged on it.

Until I felt a hand cover my mouth and grab my hand.

"MMMMM!" I screamed, kicking my feet as the figure picked me up.

I eventually was able to hit them, using the opportunity to run down the hallway.

When I suddenly ran face first into someone, and I was grabbed and pushed against a wall.

"HEY!-" Before anything else could come out, a hand was placed over my mouth roughly.

"Is this who we're locking for?" There we're two men standing in front of me now, staring me up and down.

They were both scruffy looking, but I wasn't paying attention much to how they looked.

The man's hand over my mouth tasted like a cigarette and metal.

"I think so, looks like the description. C'mon, let's go before anybody wakes up and gives a shit." One's voice was smooth, the other's was more rough.

But before I had a chance to take in any of this, something sharp was plunged into my neck, I looked over, seeing a needle with a clear liquid inside had been stuck in my neck, emptying.

My vision was getting blurrier as they let go one hand over my mouth and picked me up bridal style.

My limbs were limp, I was too tired to do anything but watch as they forced me into the back of a truck with four other men that were wearing a similar uniform to them inside.

The last thing I remember before falling asleep was the sound of metal gates opening, and tires on pave way.

Then I closed my eyes, giving up on looking around and letting my body give into sleep.

A/N: so excited to read the comments to see how y'all feel about this one.... Yayyyy 😭